Game Editor is a cross-platform game creator which lets you change the source-code of the game-making software for extreme adaptability and flexibility.
The software is free and can develop 2d games on all major platforms, including iOS, Android, OS and Windows. It is event-driven and comes with its own library of actions, actors, timers and events.
- iPhone Game Tester.
- Learn C/C++ programming by changing source code.
- Lively forum and community for support and ideas.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- The Best Android Game Makers Posted on 27th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)