Fuel is the world’s leading platform to create unique and connected user experiences. To publishers, Fuel offers a fully customisable multiplayer and online SDK to boost user engagement, retention and monetization, and currently counts large publishers like Miniclip, Huuge Games and Spry Fox amongst its clientbase.
The Fuel UI can be customised and optimised to match the look and feel of any game. Improvements are made within minutes without the need to resubmit apps, and at the heart of the solution is the PropellerSDK, delivering compelling multiplayer and social features. Challenges, including 1 on 1, leaderboards, live events and tournaments with in-game rewards can all be integrated to boost user retention. Fuel also offers social connectivity, world class matchmaking, push notifications and virtual goods rewards.
- Create unique user experiences that boost engagement and retention
- Features include challenges, live events, multiplayer and over the air updates
- White label version available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 9 Startups Building AI Powered Chatbot Apps Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- Leanplum takes $29m in new funding, ready for further international expansion Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- 15 Most Promising App Startups In India Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- 15 Inspiring Female Founders of Thriving App Startups Posted on 28th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- 14 London App Startups To Watch Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
We’re at #PGCVancouver! Come say hi!(about 116 days ago)
Triple Town's Fuel update has been featured on Google Play and the App Store: https://t.co/q6eSCdQgeO https://t.co/2DJgZZChJY(about 176 days ago)
This just in - Triple Town launches with Fuel Ignite! https://t.co/J6IGpl2jaa https://t.co/IOaOIzHX0g(about 180 days ago)
Check out Fuel Ignite’s Tools Spotlight in Develop Magazine! https://t.co/gsGsieiwU6(about 193 days ago)
Want to find out more about @FuelPowered and running Live Events? Make sure to find @daynaga at #GDC16!(about 222 days ago)