Flurry is Yahoo!’s free mobile app analytics software package, deployed to over 540,000 applications by 170,000 developers including BBC Worldwide, American Idol and Skype. Available for any mobile platform and HTML 5, the package uses events to track user flow, experience and behaviour to help you better optimise your application or game.
Requiring only three lines of code to install, Flurry allows you to create your own tracking events and user segmentation, dividing by gender, geography, demographic and many other parameters. Tracking thousands of apps means you can also benchmark your performance against the industry’s best, and allows you to build “personas” – a psychological profile of your average user, to aid in fully optimising your UX and UI.
- High focus on mobile games
- Crash and user acquisition analytics also available
- Free at any scale
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- With massive 394% growth, social and messaging apps won 2016 Posted on 16th January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Latin America smartphone adoption and app penetration presents strong opportunities for app developers Posted on 09th August 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Everything Publishers need to know about Android Instant Apps Posted on 13th July 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- There are 15 SDKs inside the average Android app Posted on 27th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)