Fliplet is an enterprise-focused app making solution designed to make mobile applications for your business without any knowledge of coding or programming. Once your app is designed with a simple click-and-edit browser interface and using a number of ready-made templates, it can be shared internally in your company or via the Fliplet Viewer application.
Fliplet’s pre-coded features are built around the needs of a company, and include sales and marketing features such as client proposals and project overviews, as well as suites of features for event organising, project management, promotion and others. Apps can also link to external PDFs or websites and can always be customised to make navigation and use as easy as possible.
- Free 30-day trial available
- Manage privacy and access settings, deciding which employees can access which app
- Audio and video streaming supported, as well as visualisation of charts and graphs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Artificial Intelligence and Mobile: a Primer For Business People Posted on 21st December 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Compared to 2015, businesses will create nearly twice the number of apps this year Posted on 21st April 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- 5 Ways Apps Can Help Reduce Costs and Increase Revenue Posted on 17th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- How to build a business case around your mobile app strategy Posted on 05th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Mobile Moments: The Key To A Winning Mobile Strategy Posted on 02nd November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 5 Enterprise App Features to Boost Employee Engagement Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Product Update: Fliplet Features and Upgrades of 2016 Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How to Turn Your Mobile App Into a Web App Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- David Toth on How You Can Successfully Start Using Enterprise Mobile Apps in Your Business [Podcast] Posted on 01st February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 13 Features You Should Have in Your Contact Directory App Posted on 23rd January 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)