Fliplet is an enterprise-focused app making solution designed to make mobile applications for your business without any knowledge of coding or programming. Once your app is designed with a simple click-and-edit browser interface and using a number of ready-made templates, it can be shared internally in your company or via the Fliplet Viewer application.
Fliplet’s pre-coded features are built around the needs of a company, and include sales and marketing features such as client proposals and project overviews, as well as suites of features for event organising, project management, promotion and others. Apps can also link to external PDFs or websites and can always be customised to make navigation and use as easy as possible.
- Free 30-day trial available
- Manage privacy and access settings, deciding which employees can access which app
- Audio and video streaming supported, as well as visualisation of charts and graphs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Law Firms Are at Pivotal Moment in Mobile App Adoption Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- 5 Ways B2B Companies Are Using Mobile Apps to Get Ahead of The Competition Posted on 16th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Artificial Intelligence and Mobile: a Primer For Business People Posted on 21st December 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Compared to 2015, businesses will create nearly twice the number of apps this year Posted on 21st April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- 5 Ways Apps Can Help Reduce Costs and Increase Revenue Posted on 17th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Making the Most of Your Event Apps: How to Ensure Your Event Runs Smoothly Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- How Law Firms Are Helping Clients Navigate Laws Between Jurisdictions With Apps Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- It’s High Noon for Dawn Raid Apps: Why Top Law Firms Are Jumping on Crisis Response Apps Posted on 05th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Distribute and Promote Multiple Mobile Apps Without Causing Confusion Posted on 28th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- How Consumer UX Is Influencing Enterprise Application Development Posted on 26th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)