Fliplet is an enterprise-focused app making solution designed to make mobile applications for your business without any knowledge of coding or programming. Once your app is designed with a simple click-and-edit browser interface and using a number of ready-made templates, it can be shared internally in your company or via the Fliplet Viewer application.
Fliplet’s pre-coded features are built around the needs of a company, and include sales and marketing features such as client proposals and project overviews, as well as suites of features for event organising, project management, promotion and others. Apps can also link to external PDFs or websites and can always be customised to make navigation and use as easy as possible.
- Free 30-day trial available
- Manage privacy and access settings, deciding which employees can access which app
- Audio and video streaming supported, as well as visualisation of charts and graphs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Compared to 2015, businesses will create nearly twice the number of apps this year Posted on 21st April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- 5 Ways Apps Can Help Reduce Costs and Increase Revenue Posted on 17th November 2015 (about 11 months ago)
- How to build a business case around your mobile app strategy Posted on 05th November 2015 (about 12 months ago)
- Mobile Moments: The Key To A Winning Mobile Strategy Posted on 02nd November 2015 (about 12 months ago)
- How To Build Better Relationships With Your Clients Using Apps Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- How Training Apps for New Employees Can Help Them Learn Faster Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- 7 Examples of Top Law Firms Creating Awesome Mobile Apps Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- 5 Reasons Why Law Firms Need a Mobile App Strategy Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- 7 Essential Law Firm Apps That Your Company Should Use Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- Ben Wynne-Simmons on Investing in Startups and the Future of Mobile Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)