First Data is a global company aiming to simplify the connections and transactions that make up the mCommerce and eCommerce sphere. They offer mobile payment and engagement solutions, ranging from “wave-and-go” credit card processing to wallet applications, cloud-based First Data PayEdge and an extended choice of solutions for larger merchants.
Their mobile engagement offerings allow for user-specific personalised offers depending on location and behaviour, requires no integration and comes with its own offer and campaign-creating interface.
- Large knowledge base available online.
- Was funded for $3.5 billion in 2014 by private investors.
- Won 15 awards in 2015 alone.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Codrin Arsene, Senior Product Manager at Y Media Labs Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Airbnb leads $13m round in OpenTable rival Resy Posted on 11th January 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)