Ericsson is the Swedish telecoms giant and hardly needs an introduction. If there’s something to be done in the mobile sphere, they’ve done it, from enterprise mobility to now providing corporations with cutting-edge infrastructure for their mobile-based transactions.
Because of their clientele and their pedigree, their mCommerce platform is built with two keywords in mind: scalability and security. Their main product is a series of online wallets which give mobile phones the ability to transfer and receive money as easily as writing a text.
- Developed with scalability in mind.
- Three different wallet-style products
- Includes APIs to build user interfaces
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobile Commerce Trends You Need to Know for A Profitable Year Posted on 14th June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- 57% of Generation Z prefer to watch video on mobile devices Posted on 06th January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 1 year ago)