Embarcadero is a major software company that provides a variety of tools for app developers, DBAs and architects. When it comes to mobile apps, Embarcadero offers solutions such as RAD Studio XE7, C++ Builder, InterBase XE3, Delphi XE7 and Appmethod.
Embarcadero was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide. The company claims that over 90 of the Fortune 100 rely on its products and says it boasts a userbase of over three million worldwide.
- RAD Studio XE7 for building iOS, Android and wearable applications
- C++ Builder for developing C++ apps for mobile devices
- Delphi XE7 for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows development
- Interbase XE3 for multi-device embeddable databases
- Appmethod cross dev platform focused on Internet of Things apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Embarcadero Technologies launches new app analytics platform Posted on 22nd May 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Appmethod rolls-out ‘Internet of Things’ cross-platform support Posted on 08th September 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Embarcadero launches cross platform tool that extends Windows apps to mobile Posted on 03rd September 2014 (about 2 years ago)
RT @victoryjorge: Last week to register for Embarcadero Conference Brazil 2016, 7 rooms, 48 speeches, a full day among Delphi experts! http…(about 17 hours ago)
RT @FMXExpress: Learn To Use The Location Sensor In The Background With FireMonkey In Delphi 10 ... - https://t.co/raHkzponIc https://t.co/…(about 17 hours ago)
How MIT's C/C++ extension breaks parallel processing bottlenecks >>> https://t.co/pGL2uag8CB #Embarcadero… https://t.co/t6EHAlsT3s(about 3 days ago)
RT @DevOpsSummit: New York Launch! June 6-8, 2017 #DigitalTransformation #BigData #DevOps #IoT #M2M #SDS #SDN #DataCenter #Docker #Microse…(about 3 days ago)
Find out what performance TBufferedFileStream has over the base TFileStream. Watch & Subscribe for more >>> https://t.co/lqga3u9FJa(about 4 days ago)