Embarcadero is a major software company that provides a variety of tools for app developers, DBAs and architects. When it comes to mobile apps, Embarcadero offers solutions such as RAD Studio XE7, C++ Builder, InterBase XE3, Delphi XE7 and Appmethod.
Embarcadero was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide. The company claims that over 90 of the Fortune 100 rely on its products and says it boasts a userbase of over three million worldwide.
- RAD Studio XE7 for building iOS, Android and wearable applications
- C++ Builder for developing C++ apps for mobile devices
- Delphi XE7 for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows development
- Interbase XE3 for multi-device embeddable databases
- Appmethod cross dev platform focused on Internet of Things apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Embarcadero Technologies launches new app analytics platform Posted on 22nd May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Appmethod rolls-out ‘Internet of Things’ cross-platform support Posted on 08th September 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Embarcadero launches cross platform tool that extends Windows apps to mobile Posted on 03rd September 2014 (about 2 years ago)
Interactive PAServer executing dispacher for macOS/iOS deployment. https://t.co/QvQzAa277Y https://t.co/HIKUCvn52Y(about 59 minutes ago)
Using Delphi to get OS version, device name, language on iOS/Android https://t.co/PE3LqYvw48 https://t.co/nIX3YM1D7L(about 15 hours ago)
New Blog Post How to make RESTful WebBroker using C++Builder https://t.co/DyHG2QnrJz(about 16 hours ago)
New Blog Post 深圳Beaconfence概念性验证 - 上星期到深圳出差顺便到经销商的办公室实作Beaconfence POC并请客户到现场观摩, 我在一天内于经销商的办公室安装Delphi, RAD Ser... https://t.co/p2ZlZwT0g6(about 16 hours ago)
New Blog Post The Stephen Ball Smart Grid Episode - Today we talk with Stephen Ball about his work at Embarcade... https://t.co/UcAOE1jb1h(about 16 hours ago)