Elastic Path is more than an mCommerce platform provider – it provides the entire framework and software for all sorts of eCommerce applications for enterpprise-level business including shopping carts, product discovery, dynamic pricing and much more. It was designed with the purpose of being consistent across all channels, so your customers can have a persistent experience when switching between devices and platforms.
Elastic Path also provides a large knowledge base not only on its software but also of eCommerce news, webinars, case studies and research. Further, its”Cortex” studio provides developers with an advanced API to design stores and keep track of customer data.
- Trusted by major brands like Virgin Media, McGraw Hill and Garmin.
- Built to integrate easily with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Acquia and Hippo.
- Nominated by Wall Street Journal as one of the top 15 enterpreneur blogs to follow.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- The Consumer Internet of Things is About to Explode Posted on 24th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- 3 Reasons Your CEO Wants an Omnichannel Approach Posted on 19th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Navigating Omnichannel Complexities: 3 Tips for Success Posted on 07th June 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- The Rise of the Digital Experience Platform Posted on 06th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- The Case for Extreme Personalization Posted on 28th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)