Deeplink is a coder-focussed deep linking platform for mobile apps with a wide set of in-built features to track inbound links and conversion rates. It’s documentation is made purposedly for people experienced in coding, and allows to track LTVs, analytics and routes taken by users who come to your app or website through deep linking.
Deeplink is easy to install, as it does away with an SDK entirely, and has in-built translation rules that allow standard URLs to be converted to deep-links without fear of mistake. Compatible on every platform, and all features are included in all versions of the software. Among the features are in-app retargeting features, Twitter Cards, custom fallbacks and engagement analytics.
- Free up to 30k clicks/month
- Scalable price plan dependant on volume
- Partnered with high profile clients like Shazam and TechCrunch
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- What Sets Winners Apart: 4 Lessons App Owners Can Learn From Olympic Champs Posted on 19th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Deal sees mobile content discovery experts URX join the Pinterest team Posted on 04th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- New third-party, in-app ride-enhancing convenience features introduced by Uber Posted on 01st April 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Delivery.com integrates with Foursquare and mobile commerce platform Button Posted on 19th February 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- App commerce platform Button announces key partnerships with Foursquare and OpenTable Posted on 01st October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Hi there, I’m the new Deeplink launcher page!! Posted on 28th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Building A Stronger Deeplink Foundation Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Introducing Spotlight Optimization from AppWords Posted on 09th February 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- The Dream of Spotlight Search Is Still Unrealized (and here’s why) Posted on 13th January 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Deeplink Just Got Deeper (and way Linky-er) -- Announcing Persistent Deep Links Posted on 10th November 2015 (about 12 months ago)