Compose.io is a Database-as-a-Service company, offering a fully managed platform to deploy, host and scale databases.
Compose.io started out working with MongoDB, but has since expanded to offering managed services for Elasticsearch and RethinkDB. The company says it deploys databases instantly with backups, monitoring, performance tuning and a full suite of management tools.
Compose.io was formally known as MongoHQ and is based in San Mateo California, with offices in Birmingham, Alabama. Pricing for its MongoDB service starts from $18 per GB per month, RethinkDB from $21 per month and ElasticSearch from $54 per month for the first 2GB and $18 for every GB after that.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- DBaaS provider MongoHQ rebrands to ‘Compose,’ now offering Elasticsearch search tool Posted on 08th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
@jasoncrawford Here's our tweet about it https://t.co/HYqhBZBDq8(about 9 hours ago)
A significant bug was reported on Cloudflare today https://t.co/VAqwIFyWX7. Our users should know that we are not using the Cloudflare CDN.(about 9 hours ago)
Try aggregations in #MongoDB in this edition of MongoDB by Example. https://t.co/RN9uyCb1i9 #NoSQL #data(about 10 hours ago)
@Jimmytidey we are on it. Thanks for the heads' up.(about 15 hours ago)
@framerate Hey Justin, we're looking into it now. Thanks for the head's up.(about 16 hours ago)
- Aggregations in MongoDB by Example Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 13 hours ago)
- How to talk raw Redis Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Why IT Consulting and Developer Services Companies Love Compose Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- NewsBits: Redis, etcd and Elasticsearch updates, Go 1.8, Github guides and chatops and more Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- Document Validation in MongoDB By Example Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)