Como is a fully customisable, code-less way solution to creating a mobile application for Android and iOS platforms. Como’s technology imports content from your website and adds a number of mobile functionalities to it such as monetization, promotional tools, stats and user tracking, as well as giving you a wide variety of templated in design and theme to choose from and customize to suit your business.
Como also has a number of pre-coded features like scheduling and reservation software, mobile commerce platforms, coupons, loyalty programs, customer reviews and social network integration with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram among others.
- Dedicated support teams and strong knowledge base
- Payment plans can be monthly, yearly or bi-yearly, all features always included
- Results achieved in 6 months, or second six months are free and 30-day money back guarantee
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Targeting international expansion, app promotion platform Tappx taps into b-ventures expertise Posted on 15th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- CEOs From Leading Mobile Players to Keynote at Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016 Posted on 22nd June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- 9 App Startups Reinventing Fashion Posted on 31st May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 5 Ways an App Helps You Add More Life to Your Work-Life Balance Posted on 30th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- New Survey Reveals: Top 3 Reasons Small Businesses Make an App—and How They Win Posted on 16th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 3 Little-Known Ways to Make Money with Your Mobile App Posted on 02nd July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 33 Mobile Coupon Examples from Real Small Businesses That Killed It Posted on 11th June 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Unlock the Silent Secret in Your App: Text that Sells! Posted on 28th May 2015 (about 1 year ago)