Como is a fully customisable, code-less way solution to creating a mobile application for Android and iOS platforms. Como’s technology imports content from your website and adds a number of mobile functionalities to it such as monetization, promotional tools, stats and user tracking, as well as giving you a wide variety of templated in design and theme to choose from and customize to suit your business.
Como also has a number of pre-coded features like scheduling and reservation software, mobile commerce platforms, coupons, loyalty programs, customer reviews and social network integration with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram among others.
- Dedicated support teams and strong knowledge base
- Payment plans can be monthly, yearly or bi-yearly, all features always included
- Results achieved in 6 months, or second six months are free and 30-day money back guarantee
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Oval Money, founded by former Uber Italy CEO, raises €1.2m Posted on 12th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- App Promotion Berlin 2016 Highlights Posted on 12th December 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Final Call for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Tickets Posted on 24th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Internet of Things (IoT) App Development – Opportunities and Challenges Posted on 16th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- 3 Steps to Optimizing Your App’s Success Using Swiftic’s Upgraded Analytics Posted on 31st March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 5 Ways an App Helps You Add More Life to Your Work-Life Balance Posted on 30th July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- New Survey Reveals: Top 3 Reasons Small Businesses Make an App—and How They Win Posted on 16th July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 3 Little-Known Ways to Make Money with Your Mobile App Posted on 02nd July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 33 Mobile Coupon Examples from Real Small Businesses That Killed It Posted on 11th June 2015 (about 2 years ago)