Button is a deep-linking platform for mobile apps aimed at making smart connections between applications to extend their functionality without sacrificing user experience along the way. Offering both a server-side integration with its API or in-app deep linking with its SDK, it is also easy to install with a few lines of code and extensive supporting documentation. Once installed, Button Deeplink Commerce allows you to deliver contextually relevant content to inbound users, increasing their connected experience across apps offering different services.
- Partnered with Uber, Hello Vino and Glamsquad among others
- Recently raised $12m in funds
- API allows rewards for loyal customers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Facebook pushes Live streaming feature with new ads Posted on 27th October 2016 (about 11 hours ago)
- Facebook Messenger user can now pay via PayPal directly through the app Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Adding Payment Gateway to the Mobile App: What You Need To Know Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Sony starts to reveal mobile game plans, but isn't going to hurry release Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Growth on the menu for food discovery app Wine n Dine after $2.5m funding round Posted on 09th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)