Button is a deep-linking platform for mobile apps aimed at making smart connections between applications to extend their functionality without sacrificing user experience along the way. Offering both a server-side integration with its API or in-app deep linking with its SDK, it is also easy to install with a few lines of code and extensive supporting documentation. Once installed, Button Deeplink Commerce allows you to deliver contextually relevant content to inbound users, increasing their connected experience across apps offering different services.
- Partnered with Uber, Hello Vino and Glamsquad among others
- Recently raised $12m in funds
- API allows rewards for loyal customers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How to Put Together an App Brief of Requirements Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Button, the platform to bring apps together, presses on with $20m in Series B funding Posted on 27th January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- WTF is ASO? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Super Mario Run sprints ahead with 37 million downloads recorded after 3 days Posted on 20th December 2016 (about 2 months ago)