Button is a deep-linking platform for mobile apps aimed at making smart connections between applications to extend their functionality without sacrificing user experience along the way. Offering both a server-side integration with its API or in-app deep linking with its SDK, it is also easy to install with a few lines of code and extensive supporting documentation. Once installed, Button Deeplink Commerce allows you to deliver contextually relevant content to inbound users, increasing their connected experience across apps offering different services.
- Partnered with Uber, Hello Vino and Glamsquad among others
- Recently raised $12m in funds
- API allows rewards for loyal customers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Codrin Arsene, Senior Product Manager at Y Media Labs Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Cross-Platform vs. Native App App Development: Pros and Cons Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Moovit guidance platform update introduces new web toolkit, and deeplinking for apps Posted on 10th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Canon Europe acquires print startup Kite, continues mission to be part of every image taken Posted on 05th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Snapchat-like Your Story mode comes to Facebook's app, complete with filters through Facebook Camera Posted on 29th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)