Built.io is a mobile Backend-as-a-Service provider (MBaaS) that offers developers servers, cloud infrastructure and databases for their apps. The company offers both a regular MBaaS platform and a dedicated solution for enterprises who need a higher level of data security. Dedicated built.io allows users to move between private, public and hybrid hosting in order to comply with internal or external data regulations.
Built.io is owned by software technology company raw engineering and is based in San Francisco. The platform partners with a range of development platforms and tools, including Xamarin, AppGyver and VMware.
- Targeted push notifications
- Geo-location, allowing triggers for location-based actions
- Social integration with Facebook, Twitter and others
- Analytics for app usage insights
- Unlimited developer collaboration
- Enterprise security and scalability
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Built.io releases iOS and Android mobile SDKs for Contentstack Posted on 17th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Built.io expands iPaaS Flow platform Posted on 19th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Built.io officially launches cloud integration platform Flow Posted on 10th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Built.io updates Contentstack with new features, and in-app support Posted on 27th July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Built.io adds real-time capabilities to mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS) market Posted on 19th May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
RT @teena_maddox: Built.io launches new digital experience platform for sports fans https://t.co/VBBQquQ4lS @techrepublic @builtio #digital…(about 8 hours ago)
We're thrilled to announce our new offering: the Digital Fan Experience Platform! https://t.co/sTdCmwqgex… https://t.co/eEBWGlhpOX(about 16 hours ago)
RT @markjburns88: Tech. firm @Builtio launches Digital Fan Experience Platform to reimagine today’s connected fan. On @SportTechie https://…(about 18 hours ago)
RT @urbanairship: Excited to partner w/ @Builtio to reinvent how #sports teams connect w/ fans https://t.co/zcwvpdDMMo #sportsbiz #sportste…(about 1 day ago)
RT @paulkaps: Built.io formally announces sports-app business https://t.co/H1moEv7pRj(about 1 day ago)