BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications used by over 30,000 businesses thanks to its code-less approach to making an app. With its “click-and-edit” platform, a mobile app can be created in little time but still be feature-rich by including social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
BuildFire also offers its trademarked SMART Push and Selective Push notification systems, with a 90% read-rate through your application insuring that your campaigns or contents are noticed by your users. It also syncs your application across platforms with content from your website, creates subscription channels and supports live content such as video and audio streaming.
- High profile customers include Huffington Post, CNN and Business News
- 3-tier price plan gives access to native apps with unlimited downloads
- Allows for back-end coding as well as click-and-edit interface
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- A Quick Guide To Value-based Pricing to Increase Agency Sales Posted on 24th February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Eight Data Trends Worth Paying Attention to in 2017 Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Mobile App Development Tools: A Detailed Comparison Posted on 10th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 21 Small Business Marketing Trends For 2017 (From 18 Experts) Posted on 03rd February 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- The Must-Have ASO Checklist for a Successful App Launch Posted on 27th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)