BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications used by over 30,000 businesses thanks to its code-less approach to making an app. With its “click-and-edit” platform, a mobile app can be created in little time but still be feature-rich by including social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
BuildFire also offers its trademarked SMART Push and Selective Push notification systems, with a 90% read-rate through your application insuring that your campaigns or contents are noticed by your users. It also syncs your application across platforms with content from your website, creates subscription channels and supports live content such as video and audio streaming.
- High profile customers include Huffington Post, CNN and Business News
- 3-tier price plan gives access to native apps with unlimited downloads
- Allows for back-end coding as well as click-and-edit interface
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 6 Mobile Lead Generation Ideas for Real Estate Agents Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- The Ultimate Guide to Customer Relationship Marketing Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- 16 Awesome Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 6 days ago)
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Blog’s User Experience Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- How To Create A Mobile App in 9 Easy Steps Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)