Branch Metrics is a company offering deep-linking and analytics platforms for your mobile application to increase user activation rates, turn web visitors into app installers and optimise all paid-for channels. Boasting a one-for-all-platforms system of link creation, segmentation of audiences and events and funnels, Branch Metrics’ system passes contextual data for every user to ensure their experience is a smooth and native as possible, and its SDK and links are completely free of charge. Tracking clicks, installs, referrals, conversions, sessions and influencers with is simple interface, the platform gives you the tools to retain and monetize users efficiently.
- Allows application of coupons and discounts on links
- Easy install: 3 calls to add to your app
- Partnered with the New York Times, CNBC and adexchanger
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Branch Metrics takes $35m in new investment to further enhance deep linking tech Posted on 03rd February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Will Lindemann, Director of Growth at Branch Metrics, on How To Build, Release And Grow B2C Apps Posted on 08th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Deep Link Ecosystem (INFOGRAPHIC) Posted on 20th August 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- What Is Deep Linking? Posted on 19th August 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- This is what it was like at the App Promotion Summit London 2015 Posted on 22nd July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Universal Links and App Links for Cordova, Ionic, Xamarin, React Native, Unity, Titanium, and more! Posted on 27th May 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Branch Product Updates: May 2017 Posted on 25th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- The iOS 10.3 Security Alert Is Killing App Store Downloads Posted on 20th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Deep Linking and Attribution for Android Instant Apps with Branch Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How To Create Cross-Platform Deep Links in Less Than 3 Seconds Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)