Bitly is the famous link-shortening company which has now introduced deep-linking technology to its already extensive suite of analytics, tracking and campaign tools. The company’s “bitlinks” gather contextual data from the user and either download the app they link to, or redirect to the mobile version of the website, and take the user directly to the content they were looking for or the product they wanted to put in their cart.
Bitlinks allow you to analyse your audience across all devices and engage it beyond standard retargeting, giving you one more tool to drive monetization of your app.
- Implemented through the already existing Bitly Brand Tools platform
- Receive reports with secure first party data
- Extensive knowledge base with ebooks, infographics and webinars
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- App Deep Linking Guide Posted on 31st March 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Bitly launches Deep Linking feature to drive mobile users directly to mobile apps Posted on 20th March 2015 (about 2 years ago)