Appy Pie is a mobile app-development software platform with the aim of minimising the amount of coding you have to do yourself. The software is entirely cloud based and requires no installation.
It’s basic service is free, but will only produce games and apps compatible with HTML 5. The paid versions of the program will add iOS and Android support, remove Appy Pie branding from your application and include other features such as push notifications, real-time updates, and analytics, depending on the price plan.
- Drag-and-drop interface means no coding skills required.
- Four different price plans to only pay for the support you want.
- Paid version always provides customer support and one-time free submission.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Appy Pie releases Zopim in-app live chat API Posted on 13th January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Win Kindle Fire tablets with Appy Pie's new Amazon-specific App Challenge Posted on 17th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- DIY mobile app builder Appy Pie adds Video Social Networking API to its platform Posted on 09th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Why Religious Organization Need Their Own Mobile Apps? Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- How Property Dealers Can Boost Up Their Revenue with a Real Estate App? Posted on 01st May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Appy Pie Hackathon: The First Coding Competition to Reward the Most Innovative Ideas Posted on 21st April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- How An App Can Improve Your Restaurant Business? Posted on 20th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Why Mobile Apps Get You More Business? Posted on 07th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)