AppsGeyser is an Android-only codeless application development platform that lets users create templated mobile apps based on content pulled from webpages.
The AppsGeyser tool is free-to-use and bundles social sharing, tabs, messaging and full support for HTML5 enhancements. The platform can pull content from webpages, YouTube channels, RSS feeds and other sources.
AppsGeyser makes its money by taking a cut of any advertising revenue generated by its app. The company, which is based Alexandria, Virginia, claims over one million apps have been created with its platform.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Best Cross-Platform Development Tools for Indie Devs Posted on 20th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- AppGeyser hits 'one million apps created' milestone Posted on 30th July 2014 (about 2 years ago)
Make an Android App – Publish it to Google Play – Part One #AppPublish https://t.co/f3hIJ5lyJs https://t.co/Kpj9zp7dt2(about 114 days ago)
Android App Builder – Engaging your Audience Using Social Media #SocialMedia https://t.co/sUSnx8RRFP https://t.co/7GStTHInx7(about 114 days ago)
4 Common Mistakes When Creating an Android App #AppMistakes https://t.co/sQ5UKvUe61 https://t.co/63vqUlE4Ov(about 114 days ago)
Whatever you're thinking... https://t.co/Y9vSCnXIYJ(about 114 days ago)
7 Tips to Build an Android App Successfully #AppSuccess https://t.co/nqAGXTX1JF https://t.co/A9VKcy8d8z(about 114 days ago)
- 6 Ways to Ensure App Quality for Android Apps Posted on 08th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Pricing Your Android App Posted on 02nd September 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Should I sell my App or Give it away for Free? Posted on 01st September 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Using Social Media for Customer Service Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Naming a Million-Dollar App Posted on 25th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)