AppsBuilder is a unique drag-and-drop builder for iPhone, iPad and Android apps. Businesses, developers and website owners can create, manage and promote their own mobile applications with affordable subscription packages (following a 14-day free trial). AppsBuilder’s contol panel creates customised apps compatible with most major devices.
Features of the drag-and-drop app builder include tools to add content pages to apps via manual upload or automatic RSS feeds, social networks and websites. Content and layouts can be refreshed at any time and Real Time facilities are available to preview changes. Additionally QR codes, app landing pages, social shares and may other promotional tools can also be utilised to ensure consistent on-brand messaging.
- Migrate website into apps in less than 3 minutes
- Drag-and-drop app builder for quick and easy creation of mobile sites
- Real-time analytics, automatic content management, monetization options and much more
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Everything Publishers need to know about Android Instant Apps Posted on 13th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- How To Choose The Right App Store Category Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Businesses are unlikely to develop their own mobile app Posted on 02nd June 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
@FilippoToso Media is streamed from the server on demand.(about 105 days ago)
@FilippoToso Yes you can. For details see our support doc: https://t.co/6qbGifGxyG(about 106 days ago)
L’app economy in crisi? o sta semplicemente cambiando? https://t.co/YTmWuVy0tL @sole24ore @danielepelleri(about 106 days ago)
3 ways publishers can make money with digital magazines https://t.co/fLOhUSiLQQ(about 196 days ago)
RT @paperlit: You Tech's digital reflow magazine shines a light on tech, interactive content https://t.co/aRa0PWOz2g #publishing https://t.…(about 198 days ago)
- 4 ways school apps are engaging students, parents and the community Posted on 10th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- The Ultimate List of App Design Hacks Posted on 13th August 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Mobile Marketing News July 2015 Posted on 30th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- How App Developers Should Manage Consumer Complaints Posted on 21st July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- The Ultimate List of App Marketing Hacks Posted on 14th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)