AppsBuilder is a unique drag-and-drop builder for iPhone, iPad and Android apps. Businesses, developers and website owners can create, manage and promote their own mobile applications with affordable subscription packages (following a 14-day free trial). AppsBuilder’s contol panel creates customised apps compatible with most major devices.
Features of the drag-and-drop app builder include tools to add content pages to apps via manual upload or automatic RSS feeds, social networks and websites. Content and layouts can be refreshed at any time and Real Time facilities are available to preview changes. Additionally QR codes, app landing pages, social shares and may other promotional tools can also be utilised to ensure consistent on-brand messaging.
- Migrate website into apps in less than 3 minutes
- Drag-and-drop app builder for quick and easy creation of mobile sites
- Real-time analytics, automatic content management, monetization options and much more
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Everything Publishers need to know about Android Instant Apps Posted on 13th July 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- How To Choose The Right App Store Category Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Businesses are unlikely to develop their own mobile app Posted on 02nd June 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
People Feeds are a great tool to create Bio Data Forms to provide people’s personal details. https://t.co/rdo41Zf56G(about 63 days ago)
When creating an app it is fundamental to think about all the promotional activities that follow the app creation. https://t.co/AWqT7z1Qj7(about 65 days ago)
Businesses don’t quite understand how effectively mobile apps could be used to promote their business. https://t.co/l1eZTd0dhP(about 68 days ago)
With the mobile industry skyrocketing, businesses have included mobile in their marketing strategy. https://t.co/DFGtg0EOma(about 70 days ago)
Push notifications have been around for a while, allowing businesses to send information to their customers. https://t.co/yCOjnjWfZg(about 72 days ago)