AppInstitute is a UK-based app developer which also offers the tools to build your own mobile applications and become a white-label reseller. With four years of experience, they’ve developed custom apps for international consultants, comic books and localised cab services among others, and offer a wide range of features like augmented reality, media manipulation, push notifications and social networking for their custom-made applications.
AppInstitute’s builder, on the other hand, works with a content management system and a drag-and-drop interface, where developers can choose premade “Small Business App Modules”. These cover a variety of functions such as in-app food ordering, eCommerce markets, geolocation services, image galleries among many more, and the base price plan for the business builder includes Android store submission and app analytics.
- Business apps price plans begin at £5 per month, up to £30/month for professional version
- White Label App Builder requires no coding knowledge, starts at £25/month
- Over 8000 customers using business app builder, reaching ten countries in four continents
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Businesses are unlikely to develop their own mobile app Posted on 02nd June 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- How to Optimise Your Business for Mobile Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- How to Encourage App Users to Review Your App Posted on 10th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 5 Driving School Marketing Ideas Posted on 03rd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- App Builders Before They Were Famous: WhatsApp’s Jan Koum Posted on 02nd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Make the Perfect App Icon Posted on 24th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)