Apperian is an mobility management platform focused on enterprises that offers a range of services including app security, testing, content management and distribution. The company says it’s main goal is to help organisations “go mobile” and it’s developed a mobile application management platform designed from the ground-up for enterprises.
Apperian is based in Boston MA, with offices in London. The company was founded by former Apple executive Check Goldman and is used by companies such as AT&T, BMCSoftware and Estee Lauder.
- Enterprise app store for distributing public, custom and web apps
- Mobile app security using enterprise credentials
- App wrapping without requiring code modifications of SDKs
- Flexible content management solution
- Mobile enterprise integration with development platforms and identity providers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Businesses want their apps to start earning money Posted on 28th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Mobile app management company Apperian raises $12m, targets growth in Asia Posted on 15th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Over half of enterprises create their own mobile apps Posted on 03rd June 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Mobile enterprises top app technology challenges are back-end integration and security Posted on 27th May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Mocana Atlas Platform integrates with Apperian expand mobile app security portfolio Posted on 28th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
RT @nGage_ETx: ET6 Exchange Summit 2017 kicks off today @sheratongrandaz in Chandler, AZ #ET6 #Enterprise #DigitalTransformation https://…(about 6 days ago)
Attending #ET6 next week? @Apperian will be there presenting best in class mobility programs that drive ROI --… https://t.co/LbPNe2asY0(about 11 days ago)
[WEBINAR] Join @danwoodsearly & @mark_lorion tomorrow as they reveal the 2017 Enterprise Mobility Report findings… https://t.co/b4lB0YSZ09(about 17 days ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: Businesses want their apps to start earning revenue, not just streamline productivity, says @Apperian. https://t.co/lnx…(about 26 days ago)
RT @thinkstrategies: The latest THINKstrategies' SaaS/Cloud Daily! https://t.co/IIuDPbakW8 Thanks to @Apperian @chris_rezendes @jlecat #iot…(about 30 days ago)
- Inside Arxan’s Acquisition of Apperian Posted on 17th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Apperian Moving Up and To the Right as Part of Arxan Technologies Posted on 11th January 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Predictions for 2017 – Where is Enterprise Mobility Headed? Posted on 27th December 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Mobile Security Expert Interview: Allen Storey from Intercede Posted on 01st November 2016 (about 7 months ago)