Apperian is an mobility management platform focused on enterprises that offers a range of services including app security, testing, content management and distribution. The company says it’s main goal is to help organisations “go mobile” and it’s developed a mobile application management platform designed from the ground-up for enterprises.
Apperian is based in Boston MA, with offices in London. The company was founded by former Apple executive Check Goldman and is used by companies such as AT&T, BMCSoftware and Estee Lauder.
- Enterprise app store for distributing public, custom and web apps
- Mobile app security using enterprise credentials
- App wrapping without requiring code modifications of SDKs
- Flexible content management solution
- Mobile enterprise integration with development platforms and identity providers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobile app management company Apperian raises $12m, targets growth in Asia Posted on 15th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Over half of enterprises create their own mobile apps Posted on 03rd June 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Mobile enterprises top app technology challenges are back-end integration and security Posted on 27th May 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Mocana Atlas Platform integrates with Apperian expand mobile app security portfolio Posted on 28th April 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Q&A: Alpha Software CEO talks enterprise app development Posted on 22nd December 2014 (about 2 years ago)
RT @Gartner_inc: You get the best education in an on campus environment and using IT says Gates at #GartnerSYM https://t.co/PpQaYvlnFT(about 6 days ago)
ITxpo show floor is open! Come by @Apperian Booth 214 and put your skills to the test! #GartnerSYM https://t.co/Y63vik7OUJ(about 7 days ago)
.@AceHardware leverages @Apperian to deploy product ordering app to 1000s of retailers -- https://t.co/4V5aC0wGWi https://t.co/jL4gkHEXfp(about 10 days ago)
RT @ConvergeVP: Wednesday 10/12 1:00 pm ET, @Apperian fireside chat on enterprise mobility and best practices https://t.co/l9cGgyuCjN(about 13 days ago)
RT @bbelding: 10 minute countdown for #FutureBiz with @bmkatz and me. Today’s topic is Identity.(about 19 days ago)
- iOS 10: What Users, App Developers and Distributors Need to Know Posted on 29th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- BYOD Security – The Secure Approach to Supporting Employee Devices Posted on 09th August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Mobility News Briefing – August 5 Posted on 05th August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Best Practices for BYOD Policies and Programs Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Mobility News Briefing – July 22 Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)