Appboy is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application. Supporting Android, Windows, iOS and Unity, the company also has a team of dedicated to the Appboy Academy, a resource on integration, implementation and marketing automation. Appboy has the aim of beating “app abandonment” by analysing app data, proper user segmentation, conversion tracking and by offering multivariate testing, push campaigns, notifications and location targeting.
- High profile customer include Urban Outfitters and Shutterfly
- Full support from setting up SDK to market strategy and analysis
- Also supports Amazon’s Kindle
- Data collection from any system into one CRM
- Automated messages across devices
- Optimise your mobile app campaigns
- Follow your users’ behavior with analytics
- Build relationships with your customers and grow your brand
- Send mobile push notifications that engage your audience
- Share your growth stories with other marketers in the community
- A variety of different packages to suit you
- Web and mobile SDKS
- Build email campaigns with multichannel marketing
21 Worship Street
318 West 39th Street, 5th Floor
New York, Ny 10018
+1 (504) 327 7269
Bill Magnuson – Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Bill’s love for technology began when he was a child where he often spent his recesses inside on the computer instead of playing frisbee outside (his other true passion). He previously served as Appboy’s CTO, overseeing the company’s product and engineering divisions.
Mark Ghermezian – Co-Founder & Executive Chairman
Mark is a New York City based entrepreneur and investor. Mark once said: ‘I like to build stuff, companies mostly’.
Spencer Burke – VP of Customer Success
Spencer graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with departmental honors. He specialises in: Economics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, STATA, SPSS, Lisrel, Google Analytics, Basic HTML and WordPress.
Appboy Jobs and Careers
Appboy lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, San Francisco, and London across roles in Marketing, Design, Engineering, G&A and Sales.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Pokémon GO Usage and Revenue Statistics Posted on 15th August 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Take control of your user engagement campaigns with Appboy's new Canvas feature Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
Your customers LOVE personalized content streams (like social media news feeds). Why not create your own?… https://t.co/chCiZ5qstg(about 1 day ago)
The name of the game: Retention. 🎮 Winners score high w amazing user engagement. Their strategy: Activity messaging… https://t.co/f61u0ryCg6(about 1 day ago)
Here's your official Appboy To-Do List for launching any #mobile #marketing campaign. *bookmark it y'all*… https://t.co/7LdcqpF91J(about 1 day ago)
How to use this behavioral theory without being a pushy jerk about it. https://t.co/b7UAl3iGGx #Marketing https://t.co/7IAjBrXR11(about 1 day ago)
Boring copy = sleepy engagement 😴 Make sure your push notification copywriting is on point with this quick checklis… https://t.co/uHxVJhI2Ey(about 1 day ago)
- App Subscriptions: Get Customers to Make the Jump (and Stay There) Posted on 26th May 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Decide What Your Values Are—And Stick to Them Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Notification Proliferation: Google I/O 2017 Marketer Insights Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Alexa Will Support Notifications—But Should You Send Them? Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Are Mobile Web Pages the New Mobile Apps? Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)