App Links is a free, open-source solution to deep linking from your mobile app to other applications which offer corollary services. Fully compatible with all mobile platforms, it comes with the Facebook Index API to check if links are able to be deep-linked, and the possibility to code your own API. App Links supports mobile-only, so your deep links can be published even if you don’t have a website via Parse, Facebook and others. The platform is partnered with major online service providers like Spotify, Goodreads, Hulu and Pinterest among others.
- Completely free
- SDK is easy to implement
- Stack Overflow-based support community
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Andy Carvell, Growth Manager: Mobile, Soundcloud on A Strategic Framework For App Marketing Posted on 15th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- App Store Optimization: Don’t Forget About Conversion & Creatives Posted on 11th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- $12m investment in digital bank Moven Posted on 23rd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- What Is Deep Linking? Posted on 19th August 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Google releases Android M Developer Preview which improves core user experience Posted on 10th June 2015 (about 1 year ago)