Alpha Software is an app development environment designed specifically with enterprise solutions in mind, and with the capability of producing applications which work across a number of platforms, both on and offline. The platform covers all stages of development: front-end and back-end integration, prototyping and deployment.
Alpha Software has both a drag-and-drop interface and a coding panel should you wish to use it for designing UX and UI of your app. The list of features it can support includes geolocation, charting and reporting, data streaming and task scheduling, and also features its own database engine (though it can be fully integrated with SQL, REST APIs and web services)
- Specifically designed for enteprise-level mobility solutions
- Three different price plans, both including unlimited email support
- Free trial of offline capabilities available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 63% of developers plan to build up to five business apps in 2016 Posted on 21st January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- CloudMine and Alpha Software partner to work on HIPAA-compliant mobile apps Posted on 14th January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Q&A: Alpha Software CEO talks enterprise app development Posted on 22nd December 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Ten of the Best Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools for Enterprises Posted on 16th October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Alpha Software rolls-out offline support for its enterprise app development platform Posted on 30th September 2014 (about 2 years ago)