Adjust is an attribution and analytics software package for mobile applications, enabling mobile app marketers to examine store statistics, advertising sources and advanced analytics to fully monetize their application. An official Facebook and Twitter partner and fully integrated with both networks, Adjust offers real time statistics on attribution, URL tracking, KPIs and custom events among others.
The software also allows for your data to be exported to spreadsheets, and posts reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Prices for the package scale according to the number of attributions and usage of your app. The SDK is also open source, providing further ease in integration with your app.
- Free 30 day trial available
- Clients include T-Mobile, Bauer Media Group and Universal
- All data stored in secure German data centres
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top 8 Tips & Tricks for Android App Development Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Apps Are Not Perfect Always: You Need to Shine Them Repeatedly Posted on 28th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Which Market Areas Can IoT Apps Be Successful In? Posted on 25th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Five Tips To Hike Up App Monetization Posted on 23rd June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)