Adjust is an attribution and analytics software package for mobile applications, enabling mobile app marketers to examine store statistics, advertising sources and advanced analytics to fully monetize their application. An official Facebook and Twitter partner and fully integrated with both networks, Adjust offers real time statistics on attribution, URL tracking, KPIs and custom events among others.
The software also allows for your data to be exported to spreadsheets, and posts reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Prices for the package scale according to the number of attributions and usage of your app. The SDK is also open source, providing further ease in integration with your app.
- Free 30 day trial available
- Clients include T-Mobile, Bauer Media Group and Universal
- All data stored in secure German data centres
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Codrin Arsene, Senior Product Manager at Y Media Labs Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- How To Maximize Your App Ad Revenue With Programmatic Monetization Posted on 12th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Possible Mobile App Disasters and How to Avoid Them Posted on 03rd April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 5 Things to Know Before Jumping Into Apple Search Ads Posted on 16th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)