Adjust is an attribution and analytics software package for mobile applications, enabling mobile app marketers to examine store statistics, advertising sources and advanced analytics to fully monetize their application. An official Facebook and Twitter partner and fully integrated with both networks, Adjust offers real time statistics on attribution, URL tracking, KPIs and custom events among others.
The software also allows for your data to be exported to spreadsheets, and posts reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Prices for the package scale according to the number of attributions and usage of your app. The SDK is also open source, providing further ease in integration with your app.
- Free 30 day trial available
- Clients include T-Mobile, Bauer Media Group and Universal
- All data stored in secure German data centres
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Less than 50% of US smartphones are recent models - device upgrades have slowed and here's why Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Smartphone users are spending more time in apps this year, but mobile audience growth is greater on the web Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Lessons Learned From the Launch of Zavezu Mobile App Posted on 30th January 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Making Sure Mobile Ad Mediation Works For You Posted on 23rd January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- How to Outsource Mobile App Development in an Effective Manner Posted on 10th January 2017 (about 2 months ago)