Zymr is a full-stack cloud software development services company headquartered in Silicon Valley. Combining agile development practices and cutting-edge open source technologies, we deliver fit-for-purpose software that scales with our customers’ business needs. Founded by industry veterans, with decades of cumulative technology experience, we are proficient in accelerating cloud application development.
With our integrated cloud, mobility and UI design competencies, we operate as a one-stop technology partner for modern enterprises seeking to develop and leverage their existing core IP. We have worked with some of the most demanding venture-funded startups, and mid-to-large enterprises, to render their cloud-enabled applications. We also offer several ready-to-use cloud frameworks, called Technology Accelerators, to increase the cost-effectiveness and reduce time-to-market for developing demanding cloud-ready applications.
Zymr’s global delivery centers have seasoned teams of front-end, back-end, UI/UX design, test, and DevOps practitioners, who employ the latest open source tools that seamlessly connect multiple tiers of technology to build cloud-ready solutions. Be it apps for enterprises, consumers, social media, eCommerce or IoT, we have built them all. Moreover, in addition to providing high scalability and well-designed interfaces that delight users, our application development services help customers deliver enterprise-grade security without impacting usability. Our quality engineering teams provide testing services that go beyond functional testing to offer coverage for security, performance, UX, endurance, scale and availability testing.
- UX Design
- QE & Test Automation
- DevOps CI/CD
- Cloud Applications
- Cloud Mobility
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Orchestration
- Cloud Infrastructure
- 4 years
- 50+ projects successfully delivered
- 100+ team members
- 500+ Agile sprints completed
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How Cloud Stack Tech Helps You Build Apps for Healthcare Posted on 26th April 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- 6 Easy Ways to Start Working on OpenStack for Custom Development Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 9 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 10 months ago)
Salesforce takes the next step in cloud development with the introduction of Salesforce App Cloud for connected app… https://t.co/wN4RX4HR8m(about 11 hours ago)
#Salesforce App #Cloud integrates its existing Force, Heroku, Heroku Connect, and Lightning services along with new… https://t.co/XmfTlw7sHJ(about 20 hours ago)
Aerospike vs Redis: An evaluation of 2 leading NoSQL technologies #NoSQL #Database https://t.co/YTF9uwU9mz(about 1 day ago)
Aerospike vs Redis: Comparison between 2 leading NoSQL databases #NoSQL #cloud https://t.co/YTF9uxbKe7(about 1 day ago)
While #QA has certainly left its traditional role in the #development cycle, it still has an important place in ens… https://t.co/qG7PWBJRVq(about 2 days ago)
- Difference Between Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, And Bots Posted on 22nd November 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Containers For The Microsoft Stack Posted on 17th November 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Is Cassandra Good For Read Operations? Posted on 31st October 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- An Introduction to HL7 and FHIR-HL7 Standards Posted on 24th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- PostgreSQL Full Text Search(FTS) with Hibernate Posted on 03rd October 2017 (about 2 months ago)