ustwo™ is a global digital product studio with a focus on client, own product and venture work in the mobile app industry. Independently owned, ustwo™ has offices in London, New York and Sweden and has a portfolio of leading global brands including Sony, H&M, Intel and J.P. Morgan. ustwo™’s studio model also works a platform for effective and meaningful investment into joint ventures and own product initiatives, and the studio invests heavily in its people and culture.
ustwo™ delivers UI/UX design, app development and content creation services. It is driven by a ‘love digital’ mission to create engaging relationships between brands, devices and end users. Markets covered by ustwo™ include mobile, consumer electronics, entertainment, medical, financial and retail.
- Independently owned digital design studio
- Full range of UI/UX design, app development and content creation services
- Driven by ‘love digital’ mission to foster engagement between brands, end users and their devices
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- AI-powered health app Your.MD raises $10m Posted on 28th June 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Mobile game streaming platform Hatch to launch with 50 studios, and 90 games Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- The Netflix of mobile gaming? Former Rovio SVP reveals Hatch, a cloud-based games platform Posted on 05th December 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- $1.2m seed funding to fuel new features for mobile-first, learn-to-code platform SoloLearn Posted on 02nd November 2016 (about 9 months ago)
Last week, the @moodnotes team joined @ogilvyuk for their Wellness Day – read more on their blog🤸🏽♀️ #OgilvyHHM https://t.co/RLf9m8IRH7(about 1 day ago)
User testing is a must if you wanna make something kids actually want to use 🙃 Here are 5 tips to get you started 🎉… https://t.co/C1Sex9WSlL(about 4 days ago)
Designing for kids means creating opportunities for them to be creative, solve problems + discover new interactions… https://t.co/JBJzmipVvx(about 5 days ago)
✨Part two of our designing for kids blog is out now ✨ We share our top-five tips for user-testing with children… https://t.co/xnUaDCu10s(about 5 days ago)
Enter the world of Deus Voxel – check out the work ustwo Nordics did a while back on non-verbal communication in VR… https://t.co/hBKre4WXfe(about 5 days ago)