ustwo™ is a global digital product studio with a focus on client, own product and venture work in the mobile app industry. Independently owned, ustwo™ has offices in London, New York and Sweden and has a portfolio of leading global brands including Sony, H&M, Intel and J.P. Morgan. ustwo™’s studio model also works a platform for effective and meaningful investment into joint ventures and own product initiatives, and the studio invests heavily in its people and culture.
ustwo™ delivers UI/UX design, app development and content creation services. It is driven by a ‘love digital’ mission to create engaging relationships between brands, devices and end users. Markets covered by ustwo™ include mobile, consumer electronics, entertainment, medical, financial and retail.
- Independently owned digital design studio
- Full range of UI/UX design, app development and content creation services
- Driven by ‘love digital’ mission to foster engagement between brands, end users and their devices
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobile game streaming platform Hatch to launch with 50 studios, and 90 games Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- The Netflix of mobile gaming? Former Rovio SVP reveals Hatch, a cloud-based games platform Posted on 05th December 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- $1.2m seed funding to fuel new features for mobile-first, learn-to-code platform SoloLearn Posted on 02nd November 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Naveen Khanna, CEO of Octal Info Solution Talks App Development Posted on 28th October 2016 (about 4 months ago)
We've been working on an open-source #Android boilerplate for continuous integration and Firebase testing 🔥🔥… https://t.co/rRZpVfMwdn(about 7 hours ago)
.@aamct2 takes server-side #Swift out for a spin on Linux 🏎 https://t.co/00Wtnrp5LW https://t.co/lQD6JR1kQ9(about 12 hours ago)
5 Lessons Old Banks Can Learn from New Startups. #Fintech thoughts from @paperscissors https://t.co/onp5oZo3X4 https://t.co/7Fz9DIvxLC(about 13 hours ago)
Join the beta trial and be first up to try @moodnotes on #android https://t.co/pE3neCnBSB https://t.co/DStrXXvQTp(about 13 hours ago)
Designing in a Polluted City 🏭 🚚 Making digital products and services for a sustainable future… https://t.co/QnsY1AarmZ(about 16 hours ago)