ustwo™ is a global digital product studio with a focus on client, own product and venture work in the mobile app industry. Independently owned, ustwo™ has offices in London, New York and Sweden and has a portfolio of leading global brands including Sony, H&M, Intel and J.P. Morgan. ustwo™’s studio model also works a platform for effective and meaningful investment into joint ventures and own product initiatives, and the studio invests heavily in its people and culture.
ustwo™ delivers UI/UX design, app development and content creation services. It is driven by a ‘love digital’ mission to create engaging relationships between brands, devices and end users. Markets covered by ustwo™ include mobile, consumer electronics, entertainment, medical, financial and retail.
- Independently owned digital design studio
- Full range of UI/UX design, app development and content creation services
- Driven by ‘love digital’ mission to foster engagement between brands, end users and their devices
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobile game streaming platform Hatch to launch with 50 studios, and 90 games Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- The Netflix of mobile gaming? Former Rovio SVP reveals Hatch, a cloud-based games platform Posted on 05th December 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- $1.2m seed funding to fuel new features for mobile-first, learn-to-code platform SoloLearn Posted on 02nd November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Naveen Khanna, CEO of Octal Info Solution Talks App Development Posted on 28th October 2016 (about 6 months ago)
‘Sway is a beautiful meditation app that doesn't tell you what to think’ @lifehacker reviews the Sway journey 🙌 … https://t.co/BMPhdywIRC(about 17 hours ago)
Our Sydney studio are proud to have collaborated with @Qantas on the launch of their inflight Wi-Fi portal ✈️📱… https://t.co/vBUDAEdd35(about 5 days ago)
We’ve got some fresh talent with us in the LDN studio for a 2-day Succelerator exploring digital inclusion for the… https://t.co/HLcCvc71gE(about 5 days ago)
Does your connected car care about you? A personal case for more emotionally intelligent auto experiences 🚗 💕… https://t.co/qGiKP7Nq32(about 7 days ago)
We got lost in Daydream and documented the journey. Read about our latest experiment & test what we created in #VR:… https://t.co/4Nu0UJleYG(about 8 days ago)