Somo is a mobile marketing and app development company which has worked with extremely high profile clients such as the British Army, Audi, BP and The Economist. Based in London, founded in 2009 and with offices in the US, it provides services ranging from mobile app design and development to mobile advertising and training.
Within its development branch, the company can deliver UX/UI design, both native and hybrid apps, in-store retail and commerce as well as technical architecture. Somo’s list of awards goes from being n. 19 on The Times’ Tech Track 100 in 2014, High Growth Team of the Year in 2014 by UK Business Angels, and winning the Retail Mobile Strategy/Campaign MOMA award in 2014 with its work for De Beers.
- Has worked with The New York Times, News Corp and PaddyPower among many others.
- Partnered with a wide range of publishers such as Google, xAd, Rubicon and Supersonic
- Offices and “innovation labs” in London, New York, Bristol and San Francisco,
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Hospitality jobs app inploi closes six-figure funding round Posted on 29th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Somo, Appsflyer, App Media, Calldorado and Facebook on App User Acquisiton: Getting ROI From Paid Channels Posted on 08th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Let's Talk About Chatbots Posted on 24th April 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Mobile Takes over in 2016 Posted on 21st April 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- We have eight MOMA Award nominations. Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Mobile: Transforming the living room experience Posted on 29th March 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Mobile World Congress 2017 Posted on 03rd March 2017 (about 2 months ago)