Somo is a mobile marketing and app development company which has worked with extremely high profile clients such as the British Army, Audi, BP and The Economist. Based in London, founded in 2009 and with offices in the US, it provides services ranging from mobile app design and development to mobile advertising and training.
Within its development branch, the company can deliver UX/UI design, both native and hybrid apps, in-store retail and commerce as well as technical architecture. Somo’s list of awards goes from being n. 19 on The Times’ Tech Track 100 in 2014, High Growth Team of the Year in 2014 by UK Business Angels, and winning the Retail Mobile Strategy/Campaign MOMA award in 2014 with its work for De Beers.
- Has worked with The New York Times, News Corp and PaddyPower among many others.
- Partnered with a wide range of publishers such as Google, xAd, Rubicon and Supersonic
- Offices and “innovation labs” in London, New York, Bristol and San Francisco,
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- How To Grow A User Base For Your App [VIDEO] Posted on 16th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- How To Buy Users And Installs Effectively Posted on 20th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- The stealth release of Android 7.1 Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Tailoring audio advertising for Very.co.uk with Spotify Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 5 days ago)
- #MadeByGoogle Event Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Join our AI event at Somo HQ Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Apple iOS 10 Whitepaper Posted on 30th September 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)