SimPalm is an eclectic mobile application developer based in Maryland, US, having worked on apps ranging from health and fitness to finance, productivity to social networks and messaging. Their skills are multi-platform, covering both native iOS and Android apps as well as Windows Phone, Sencha Touch, Blackberry and HTML5.
SimPalm also offers onsite consulting, UI design and backend integration with your existing systems. They have offices in New York City but provide location-specific services and have clients all over the US. SimPalm’s services cover everything from app research and development to post-launch support and UX/UI design.
- Key clients include Audio Chef, Staples and Wells Fargo
- Free online quote available
- Also develop apps for wearable technology
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How to Market Your Mobile App? Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 8 hours ago)
- How do I Patent My Mobile App Idea? Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- How can You Protect Your Mobile App Idea? Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- How Much Does it Cost to Create an App: Disclosing the Formula and Process to Calculate the Cost of Your App. Posted on 16th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- How to Find a Good Mobile App Developer Posted on 07th April 2016 (about 7 months ago)