Shockoe is a leading developer of enterprise mobile solutions which, since its founding in 2010, has created applications for notable names like T-Mobile, Phillips and Capital One. As well as the usual cross-section of mobile strategy, UX/UI design and development services, they also provide mobile training, success management and security & compliance solutions.
Shockoe is clearly geared at enterprise-level work, but they also cater to smaller businesses and their self-described team of “unruly designers and manic developers” based in Richmond, Virginia is always keen to take on a budding entrepreneur’s idea.
- Offices in US and Ecuador, but global clients include businesses in India, Europe and South America
- Appcelerator Certified Developer
- Wide range of tutorials and “how to” posts on website
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Dear New Client . . . Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What goes around comes back as an app Posted on 03rd October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- I Got 99 Problems and a Grid ain’t 1 Posted on 19th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- So you have an app idea – now what? Posted on 29th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Energetic designer seeking long-term teammates Posted on 22nd August 2016 (about 2 months ago)