Shockoe is a leading developer of enterprise mobile solutions which, since its founding in 2010, has created applications for notable names like T-Mobile, Phillips and Capital One. As well as the usual cross-section of mobile strategy, UX/UI design and development services, they also provide mobile training, success management and security & compliance solutions.
Shockoe is clearly geared at enterprise-level work, but they also cater to smaller businesses and their self-described team of “unruly designers and manic developers” based in Richmond, Virginia is always keen to take on a budding entrepreneur’s idea.
- Offices in US and Ecuador, but global clients include businesses in India, Europe and South America
- Appcelerator Certified Developer
- Wide range of tutorials and “how to” posts on website
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How technology leveled the playing field among drivers Posted on 20th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- We Hear You Loud And Clear – Speech Recognition Posted on 11th January 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality… Confused Yet? Posted on 20th December 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Begin With the End in Mind Posted on 05th December 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Points for Style Posted on 22nd November 2016 (about 3 months ago)