Shockoe is a leading developer of enterprise mobile solutions which, since its founding in 2010, has created applications for notable names like T-Mobile, Phillips and Capital One. As well as the usual cross-section of mobile strategy, UX/UI design and development services, they also provide mobile training, success management and security & compliance solutions.
Shockoe is clearly geared at enterprise-level work, but they also cater to smaller businesses and their self-described team of “unruly designers and manic developers” based in Richmond, Virginia is always keen to take on a budding entrepreneur’s idea.
- Offices in US and Ecuador, but global clients include businesses in India, Europe and South America
- Appcelerator Certified Developer
- Wide range of tutorials and “how to” posts on website
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 3 Ways to Improve User Engagement on Your Mobile Solution Posted on 08th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch names Shockoe one of the Greater Richmond Area 2017 Top Workplaces Award! Posted on 05th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 3 Key Takeaways from Today’s Axway Appcelerator Announcement for Developers Posted on 02nd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Apply Minimalism to Complex Apps Posted on 25th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- 360° Video vs. True VR: Defining Immersive Media Posted on 14th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)