Red Foundry is an award mobile app development company based in Chicago with a particular focus in providing mobile solutions for businesses. Half of their work has been with mid-market enterprises, and they’ve developed applications for the healthcare, travel and human resources sectors as well as digital product catalogues and quote request forms.
Red Foundry offers the full cycle of app development services, starting from “Collaborative Discovery” of what your app will do to design, development, testing and launch, as well as post-launch analytics and maintenance. Founded in 2009, Red Foundry is a small operation with under ten people, but having been nominated in 2014 for an Appy Award, it delivers outstanding results
- Key clients include Amazon, Expedia and Panasonic
- Over 100 apps (B2B, B2C and internal) delivered
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- What Is A Mobile SDK? Posted on 20th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Big Time Changes Coming to the Apple App Store Posted on 10th June 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Fodor’s City Guides Ranked In Apple’s “Best New Apps” Posted on 19th January 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Red Foundry Ranked as a Top Chicago App Developer Posted on 30th June 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Are you ready for Apple Pay? Posted on 20th October 2014 (about 2 years ago)