PhD Labs is a California-based app development company founded in 2011, and they see themselves as an app’s “life coach”, taking it from design to development and on to publishing, with a particular care in the deployment phase to make sure it happens as smoothly as possible and without interrupting business activities.
Competent in both Android and iOS development, PhD Labs has worked with both enterprise-level companies and start-ups, and even has a specific start-up app development program. From coding to marketing, from design to ecommerce, they’ve got all the tools to make sure your business makes a successful leap into the mobile world.
- Key clients include Bank of America, Red Cross and Henkel International
- Los Angeles Top Mobile Developer 2015 on clutch.co
- Start-up program means access to marketing, fund raising and branding teams
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Thinking for the Long Term | Jeff Bezos Posted on 19th October 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Spookishly Real Startup Data Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- How Many Miracles Does It Take to Get to The Center of an App? Posted on 11th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 12 Rules For Startups by Mark Cuban Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What’s New on iOS 11 Posted on 05th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)