PhD Labs is a California-based app development company founded in 2011, and they see themselves as an app’s “life coach”, taking it from design to development and on to publishing, with a particular care in the deployment phase to make sure it happens as smoothly as possible and without interrupting business activities.
Competent in both Android and iOS development, PhD Labs has worked with both enterprise-level companies and start-ups, and even has a specific start-up app development program. From coding to marketing, from design to ecommerce, they’ve got all the tools to make sure your business makes a successful leap into the mobile world.
- Key clients include Bank of America, Red Cross and Henkel International
- Los Angeles Top Mobile Developer 2015 on clutch.co
- Start-up program means access to marketing, fund raising and branding teams
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- iOS 10: Do You Like or Dislike the Update? Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- Wait! Before You Launch Your App… Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- What’s Trending in Mobile Apps? Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Trick or Treat Your Smartphone with These 6 Spooky Apps Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Entrepreneurship in the Mobile App World Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)