PhD Labs is a California-based app development company founded in 2011, and they see themselves as an app’s “life coach”, taking it from design to development and on to publishing, with a particular care in the deployment phase to make sure it happens as smoothly as possible and without interrupting business activities.
Competent in both Android and iOS development, PhD Labs has worked with both enterprise-level companies and start-ups, and even has a specific start-up app development program. From coding to marketing, from design to ecommerce, they’ve got all the tools to make sure your business makes a successful leap into the mobile world.
- Key clients include Bank of America, Red Cross and Henkel International
- Los Angeles Top Mobile Developer 2015 on clutch.co
- Start-up program means access to marketing, fund raising and branding teams
PhD Labs Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad, Mobile Web, Web Development|
Business of Apps publishes best Los Angeles app developers research Posted on April 26, 2018 by Alberto Furlan Dogtown Media, Sidebench Studios, Net Solutions, IT CRAFT, PhD Labs, MEDL Mobile, Swenson-He, ISBX, Digital Brand Group and Dom and Tom.
- How to Make Money With Apps Posted on 07th March 2018 (about 11 months ago)
- Startup Mistake: Lacking Proper Resources Posted on 06th March 2018 (about 11 months ago)
- 6 Action Packed March Madness Apps Posted on 01st March 2018 (about 11 months ago)
- How Much Does It Cost to Build An App? Posted on 28th February 2018 (about 11 months ago)
- How to Sell Your App Idea Posted on 27th February 2018 (about 11 months ago)
Superlative Mobile Applications
Cross-platform mobile app development
An app development agency in London that turns your customers into fans.
Mobile app and backend CMS development
Build iOS, Android, Windows and HTML5 Apps!
Mobile Application Development and Website Development
PhD Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a PhD Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.