PhD Labs is a California-based app development company founded in 2011, and they see themselves as an app’s “life coach”, taking it from design to development and on to publishing, with a particular care in the deployment phase to make sure it happens as smoothly as possible and without interrupting business activities.
Competent in both Android and iOS development, PhD Labs has worked with both enterprise-level companies and start-ups, and even has a specific start-up app development program. From coding to marketing, from design to ecommerce, they’ve got all the tools to make sure your business makes a successful leap into the mobile world.
- Key clients include Bank of America, Red Cross and Henkel International
- Los Angeles Top Mobile Developer 2015 on clutch.co
- Start-up program means access to marketing, fund raising and branding teams
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Introducing Instagram’s New Scrolling Carousel Feature Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 26 mins ago)
- Are Your Users ‘Just Not That into You?’ Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 12 hours ago)
- Avoiding Pitfalls When Growing Your App Business Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Are Your Competitors Doing It Better? Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Being First Isn’t Always Best – Just Ask Myspace and Lyft Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)