OpenXcell is a mobile app and software design company with offices in India and the US. While it focuses on formulating your app strategy and seeing it developed for maximum potential, the company operates end-to-end services: as well as development, they provide post-launch support, porting to any mobile platform and legal/regulatory updates.
OpenXcell goes from design and development to branding, cloud deployment and content management systems, with experience coding for big data solutions, optimisation for app stores, press releases, social media marketing as well as games and commercial apps. Among its top-level clients are American Express, DuPont and Unilever.
- Dedicated teams of developers for each platform and UX.
- Over 100 in-house developers, white papers available
- Parse and PhoneGap development also available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Indian App Development Companies - Buyer's Guide Posted on 30th January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Underestimate the Power of ASO at Your Risk Posted on 25th August 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Apps Are Not Perfect Always: You Need to Shine Them Repeatedly Posted on 28th July 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- OpenXcell wants to help you build bots Posted on 13th June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)