Novoda is a London-based mobile app developer which creates apps for both iOS and Android following a six-step process: kickoff, clickable prototype, iterative releases, quality assurance, UI and design and shipping with post-launch support.
Novoda keeps you in the loop throughout the development process, during which you can expect weekly updates, and has produced some high profile apps such as the flagship app for the UK’s highest selling daily paper, The Sun. They are supporters of open source development, and thus supply a wide knowledge base on git hub and on their blog.
- Key clients include the Berlin Philharmoniker, Tesco’s and The Sun
- Additional offices in Berlin, New York, Liverpool and Barcelona
- Libraries of problem-solving code found online
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Don't dismiss emojis, they may help give your app downloads and engagement figures a boost Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- I/O '17 - What’s new in Firebase Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 12 hours ago)
- All 4 on your wrist Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Adapting design sprints for continuous delivery Posted on 11th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Writing your first chat bot - where do you start? Posted on 02nd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Plan ahead with user research Posted on 27th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)