Novoda is a London-based mobile app developer which creates apps for both iOS and Android following a six-step process: kickoff, clickable prototype, iterative releases, quality assurance, UI and design and shipping with post-launch support.
Novoda keeps you in the loop throughout the development process, during which you can expect weekly updates, and has produced some high profile apps such as the flagship app for the UK’s highest selling daily paper, The Sun. They are supporters of open source development, and thus supply a wide knowledge base on git hub and on their blog.
- Key clients include the Berlin Philharmoniker, Tesco’s and The Sun
- Additional offices in Berlin, New York, Liverpool and Barcelona
- Libraries of problem-solving code found online
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Don't dismiss emojis, they may help give your app downloads and engagement figures a boost Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- How we use Firebase to optimise CCleaner Posted on 27th February 2017 (about 13 hours ago)
- Become a master of automation with Fastlane Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Android Tablet Keyboard Freebie.Sketch Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The 5 steps of better product design: 5. Measure impact Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Testing your first Android Things driver Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)