MojoTech is a US mobile app development company with a focus on good engineering and testing, having begun in 2008 as an engineering-only firm. They’ve made a number of different applications ranging from scalable eCommerce shops, a geo-located fitness app and an online booking app for boaters and marinas.
Mojotech’s particular development process involves what they call “User Stories”: a system of continuous updates on development, with each stage presented to the client for them to see what has been done and contribute their thoughts on what the next step will be. This gives you unparalleled access to your application’s development and ensures it is exactly the product you want at launch.
- Native apps delivered for both Android and iOS
- Key clients include Teespring and United Way of Connecticut
- Average hourly rate ranges from $150 to $199
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Developers Boston 2015 Posted on 25th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Speaking the product language Posted on 13th March 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Meet Furhana Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Being agile — and gray Posted on 13th February 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Why products built by large teams fail so often Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Meet Kate! Posted on 23rd January 2017 (about 2 months ago)