MojoTech is a US mobile app development company with a focus on good engineering and testing, having begun in 2008 as an engineering-only firm. They’ve made a number of different applications ranging from scalable eCommerce shops, a geo-located fitness app and an online booking app for boaters and marinas.
Mojotech’s particular development process involves what they call “User Stories”: a system of continuous updates on development, with each stage presented to the client for them to see what has been done and contribute their thoughts on what the next step will be. This gives you unparalleled access to your application’s development and ensures it is exactly the product you want at launch.
- Native apps delivered for both Android and iOS
- Key clients include Teespring and United Way of Connecticut
- Average hourly rate ranges from $150 to $199
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Developers Boston 2015 Posted on 25th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Meet Will Cohen Posted on 19th September 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- How to be a better software consultant Posted on 15th September 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Meet Jordan Posted on 07th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Product management biases (and how to avoid them) Posted on 29th August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Meet Chris Posted on 23rd August 2017 (about 1 month ago)