MojoTech is a US mobile app development company with a focus on good engineering and testing, having begun in 2008 as an engineering-only firm. They’ve made a number of different applications ranging from scalable eCommerce shops, a geo-located fitness app and an online booking app for boaters and marinas.
Mojotech’s particular development process involves what they call “User Stories”: a system of continuous updates on development, with each stage presented to the client for them to see what has been done and contribute their thoughts on what the next step will be. This gives you unparalleled access to your application’s development and ensures it is exactly the product you want at launch.
- Native apps delivered for both Android and iOS
- Key clients include Teespring and United Way of Connecticut
- Average hourly rate ranges from $150 to $199
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Developers Boston 2015 Posted on 25th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Meet Vivian Posted on 14th July 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Elixir Toolkit Posted on 06th June 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Health Insurers Losing Up To $18,000/Web Visitor Due to Poor Design Posted on 29th May 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- React Toolkit Posted on 25th May 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Cloud infrastructure options Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 2 months ago)