Macadamian is a full-spectrum mobile app and software developer based in Canada with offices in Quebec, New York, Boston and Armenia. As their tagline “from napkin sketch to market ready” implies, the services they offer are far-ranging, going from strategy and UX/UI design to development and prototyping as well as big-data and cloud-based services.
Macadamian is experienced in creating apps both for enterprises and consumers, but its specific speciality is the healthcare sector. They’ve developed health information systems, digital engagement platforms and more for companies such as Healthland and QHR technologies.
- Key clients include LinkedIn, Twitter, Tim Horton’s and Cisco
- Has a wide resource base including videos on their philosophy and work
- Makes use of innovative technologies such as geofencing and NFC
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Three Ways to Make Alexa Interactions More Natural Posted on 10th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Tips for Choosing Alexa Skill Names Posted on 26th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Four NLUI Design Ideas that Make a Big Difference Posted on 21st July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Creating a Connected Conference Room Posted on 11th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)