Macadamian is a full-spectrum mobile app and software developer based in Canada with offices in Quebec, New York, Boston and Armenia. As their tagline “from napkin sketch to market ready” implies, the services they offer are far-ranging, going from strategy and UX/UI design to development and prototyping as well as big-data and cloud-based services.
Macadamian is experienced in creating apps both for enterprises and consumers, but its specific speciality is the healthcare sector. They’ve developed health information systems, digital engagement platforms and more for companies such as Healthland and QHR technologies.
- Key clients include LinkedIn, Twitter, Tim Horton’s and Cisco
- Has a wide resource base including videos on their philosophy and work
- Makes use of innovative technologies such as geofencing and NFC
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Using Rancher to Manage Docker-Machines on Azure Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 9 hours ago)
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Patient-Centered Care Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Creating a Private Docker Registry Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Cognitive Healthcare – The Evolution of Connected Health Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Let’s Encrypt and HAProxy with Docker Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)