Macadamian is a full-spectrum mobile app and software developer based in Canada with offices in Quebec, New York, Boston and Armenia. As their tagline “from napkin sketch to market ready” implies, the services they offer are far-ranging, going from strategy and UX/UI design to development and prototyping as well as big-data and cloud-based services.
Macadamian is experienced in creating apps both for enterprises and consumers, but its specific speciality is the healthcare sector. They’ve developed health information systems, digital engagement platforms and more for companies such as Healthland and QHR technologies.
- Key clients include LinkedIn, Twitter, Tim Horton’s and Cisco
- Has a wide resource base including videos on their philosophy and work
- Makes use of innovative technologies such as geofencing and NFC
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Brainstorming as a Risk Identification Technique for Scrum Posted on 23rd August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Two Ways to Get More Women in Tech Posted on 19th July 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Getting Things Done with Google Posted on 27th June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Using Computer Vision to See Cyber Threats Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Learn Angular 4: A Review of ng-book 2 Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 5 months ago)