Infrared5 is a development company based south of Boston, Massachusetts, that offers a wide variety of services corollary to mobile apps as well as development for iOS, Android and Unity. They also provide and maintain live media streaming servers, which has become their specialty niche over the years.
Among their other services are: Brass Monkey, an SDK to develop games using mobile phones as controllers; SICK, a real-time data visualisation platform and Red 5 Pro, a number of SDKs to allow media streaming on any device. A particular point of pride is their collaboration with Lucas Films to create a game based on the Death Star trench run.
- Key clients include Nike and Sony
- Specialists in second screen experiences
- Free test version of live streaming SDKs available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Top App Developers Boston 2015 Posted on 25th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- New Red5 Pro Release With Rebuffering! Posted on 20th January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- What YOU Need to Know About HLS: Pros and Cons Posted on 15th January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Why We Built Red5 Pro: An End-To-End Solution Posted on 07th January 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How-To: Converting Recorded Files to MP4 for Seamless Playback via Red5 Pro Posted on 18th December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- New Red5 Pro Server 0.2 Release Featuring Clustering and HLS Posted on 11th December 2015 (about 1 year ago)