Hashrocket is a mobile app development company with a twist – they only design apps in pairs, following Agile development practices and using Ruby on Rails, but also expanding to Node, Ember.js, Backbone and “any means necessary” to find the best solution for your mobile’s users.
Hashrocket is UX/UI led, with the needs of users informing the design process and development right from the start. Their work has attracted the attention of the New York Times, which featured them in an article on their innovative work process in 2009. Since then the team has expanded, thanks also to its training programme, and its offices can be found in Chicago and Jacksonville, Florida.
- Key Clients include Adecco, Vanderbilt and Ericsson
- Has developed solutions for web analytics, sensors and workflow apps
- Also offers consulting services
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- Create and Publish Your Own Elixir Mix Archives Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 20 hours ago)
- How I Built My Own Heroku for Phoenix Apps: Part 3 Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 6 days ago)
- The Adventures of Generating Random Numbers in Erlang and Elixir Posted on 20th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- How I Built My Own Heroku for Phoenix Apps: Part 2 Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Development of a Simple Command Line Websocket Client Posted on 08th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)