Hashrocket is a mobile app development company with a twist – they only design apps in pairs, following Agile development practices and using Ruby on Rails, but also expanding to Node, Ember.js, Backbone and “any means necessary” to find the best solution for your mobile’s users.
Hashrocket is UX/UI led, with the needs of users informing the design process and development right from the start. Their work has attracted the attention of the New York Times, which featured them in an article on their innovative work process in 2009. Since then the team has expanded, thanks also to its training programme, and its offices can be found in Chicago and Jacksonville, Florida.
- Key Clients include Adecco, Vanderbilt and Ericsson
- Has developed solutions for web analytics, sensors and workflow apps
- Also offers consulting services
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- A Typical Day at Hashrocket Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- The Hashrocket Apprenticeship Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Exploring Hashrocket's Vimbundle: Vim Hashrocket Posted on 20th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- A Module By Any Other Name: Aliases in Elixir Posted on 18th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Embrace the Database with Ecto Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)