Hashrocket is a mobile app development company with a twist – they only design apps in pairs, following Agile development practices and using Ruby on Rails, but also expanding to Node, Ember.js, Backbone and “any means necessary” to find the best solution for your mobile’s users.
Hashrocket is UX/UI led, with the needs of users informing the design process and development right from the start. Their work has attracted the attention of the New York Times, which featured them in an article on their innovative work process in 2009. Since then the team has expanded, thanks also to its training programme, and its offices can be found in Chicago and Jacksonville, Florida.
- Key Clients include Adecco, Vanderbilt and Ericsson
- Has developed solutions for web analytics, sensors and workflow apps
- Also offers consulting services
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Format Your Elixir Code Now Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Create Quick JSON Data Dumps From PostgreSQL Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Generate Dates in PostgreSQL Posted on 03rd October 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Why Vim? Posted on 28th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Swap Two Column Values in SQL: Part 2 Posted on 26th September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)