Glowdot is a game-focussed app development studio which has been producing games since 2008, both of the educational and revenue-generating casual type. They’ve also developed apps and created integrated systems for big-name clients like Viacom.
Based in Santa Monica, California, and with additional offices in Sweden, Glowdot takes an app from ideation through UX/UI design, development, formulation of market strategy and publishing, as well as post-launch updates. They have a particular experience in second-screen companions for tv shows, sports, movies and radio, as well as gameification.
- Key clients include Disney Pictures, Warner Brothers and SEGA
- No 3rd party outsourcing
- Studio behind Playground Wars, 5-star rated game on app store
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Caremob available for iOS! Posted on 28th January 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- How much does it cost to build an app like _____? Posted on 17th September 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Thoughts on Swift Posted on 15th June 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Who’s bidding on your app project? Posted on 13th June 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Glowdot to offer Xamarin development Posted on 03rd June 2014 (about 3 years ago)