Fuzz is a mobile product agency based in Brooklyn. They have launched over 300 apps, by using multidisciplinary teams, working together in agile sprints. Recent Clients include Shake Shack, Forever 21, Anheuser-Busch InBev and The Met.
In 2016, Fuzz was selected by Forrester Research as among the “most signifiant vendors” designing and development B2C mobile applications.
Fuzz apps are used daily by millions of people around the world, across iPhone, Android and Web.
Our Services: Product Strategy, UX, Visual Design, Native App Development, Full Stack Web Development, QA and Usability Testing
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps announces its best app development companies 2017 Posted on 29th August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Matthew Knuti, VP of Engagement for Fuzz Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 29th August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- FUZZ Talks About 3 Keys to a Successful Mobile Startup Posted on 01st August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 8 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 8 months ago)
Still unclear about what's coming in iOS 11? We got you: "A Fireside Chat” by Simon Park https://t.co/EIHW2vIUFQ #ios11 #wwdc #ios(about 17 days ago)
Our own @KnutiSyndrome dropping knowledge https://t.co/6UyPKnmqK2(about 24 days ago)
Great to see @shakeshack as the standout star in the latest #mobileorderahead report by @pymnts… https://t.co/33GMimNtoE(about 29 days ago)
Welcome! https://t.co/TLWpMuDKJJ(about 37 days ago)
I just published “Twitter’s Best Product Minds” https://t.co/Bxtts1lwgH(about 49 days ago)