Future Platforms is a UK-based digital solutions agency with a strong experience in app development, having created eCommerce, educational, tourism and social applications to name a few. Their team covers all there is to cover in app development, consisting of strategists, coders, testers, marketers, designers and creatives.
Future Platforms was founded in 2000 and since then has increasingly focussed on mobile platforms, now developing for iOS, iPad, Android and Windows. They continually push the edge of mobile technology and improve their work: a good example of this is the Glastonbury Festival app, which they’ve developed since 2011. In 2015, with a redesign, the company achieved a 168% increase in page loads on the previous year.
- A selection of top clients include the FA, Wembley Stadium, Domino’s Pizza and The Guardian
- Domino’s Pizza app won best Food and Drink e-commerce site at Online Retail Awards 2012
- Blog constantly updated with insights and strategy guides
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top UK App Developers 2015 Posted on 14th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- The Top UK App Developer Agencies 2014 Posted on 22nd October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
Future Platforms Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.