Eight Bit Studios is a collaboration-first mobile app developer. This makes Eight Bit Studios very proud of its team and the way it works, emphasising team work and not only skills and expertise on behalf of its employees, but also the ability to cooperate and listen to your ideas and goals in creating a mobile app.
Their portfolio includes work for both large brands such as Hasbro and New Balance as well as smaller start-ups and Chicago-based institutions, where they are based. Their skill-set is equally long, going from UX/UI design (with persona development, site maps and user flows) to front- and back-end development, native and hybrid apps in HTML5 and of course Chicago-born Ruby on Rails.
- Gold Winner at 2014 US Mobile & App Design Awards
- Industry focus is varied, including the healthcare sector, education and gaming
- 80% of its work is on iOS but can develop for all platforms
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top US App Development Agencies 2015 Posted on 18th December 2014 (about 2 years ago)