DMI is an end-to-end mobile development company, though the range of its work is huge – from UX/UI design to R&D, from integration to development, from QA Testing to strategy and marketing, the company covers every aspect of mobile and mobility solutions. Its experience and past work covers e-commerce, hospitality apps, language learning and tourism apps as well as business solutions for large corporations.
DMI is also truly global, with over a dozen offices in the US and more in the UK, Germany, Spain and India to name a few. Looking at the app development side alone, the company offers competitor benchmarking, prototyping, user and guerrilla testing, backend integration and maintenance after the app is completed.
- 250+ mobile projects in 12 months from 2014/2015
- Clients include RBS, Rosetta Stone and Toyota
- Won a large number of awards including a Webby award in 2015
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How to Choose The Best Mobile App Development Company? Posted on 20th July 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- How to Build an App Targeted at Millennials Posted on 05th July 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Top 7 Tools for Big Data Analytics Posted on 19th June 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Game studio ZiMAD partners with Sony Pictures to bring movie tie-ins to popular puzzle game Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 2 months ago)
No review found! Insert a valid review ID.