DMI is an end-to-end mobile development company, though the range of its work is huge – from UX/UI design to R&D, from integration to development, from QA Testing to strategy and marketing, the company covers every aspect of mobile and mobility solutions. Its experience and past work covers e-commerce, hospitality apps, language learning and tourism apps as well as business solutions for large corporations.
DMI is also truly global, with over a dozen offices in the US and more in the UK, Germany, Spain and India to name a few. Looking at the app development side alone, the company offers competitor benchmarking, prototyping, user and guerrilla testing, backend integration and maintenance after the app is completed.
- 250+ mobile projects in 12 months from 2014/2015
- Clients include RBS, Rosetta Stone and Toyota
- Won a large number of awards including a Webby award in 2015
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Virtual reality could be the next big thing in app advertising Posted on 20th January 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- 6 Easy Ways to Start Working on OpenStack for Custom Development Posted on 20th January 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- China's Cyberspace Administration enforces local app store registration in an effort to police content Posted on 16th January 2017 (about 5 days ago)