DMI is an end-to-end mobile development company, though the range of its work is huge – from UX/UI design to R&D, from integration to development, from QA Testing to strategy and marketing, the company covers every aspect of mobile and mobility solutions. Its experience and past work covers e-commerce, hospitality apps, language learning and tourism apps as well as business solutions for large corporations.
DMI is also truly global, with over a dozen offices in the US and more in the UK, Germany, Spain and India to name a few. Looking at the app development side alone, the company offers competitor benchmarking, prototyping, user and guerrilla testing, backend integration and maintenance after the app is completed.
- 250+ mobile projects in 12 months from 2014/2015
- Clients include RBS, Rosetta Stone and Toyota
- Won a large number of awards including a Webby award in 2015
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How Loyalty Programs Help You Build Customer Loyalty for Your Mobile App Posted on 21st September 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- How Field Service Management Software Can Help You Run Operations Seamlessly Posted on 05th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Apadmi invests in blind dating app JigTalk Posted on 22nd August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- appScatter set for 'early September' AIM float Posted on 20th August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- FUZZ Talks About 3 Keys to a Successful Mobile Startup Posted on 01st August 2017 (about 2 months ago)