DMI is an end-to-end mobile development company, though the range of its work is huge – from UX/UI design to R&D, from integration to development, from QA Testing to strategy and marketing, the company covers every aspect of mobile and mobility solutions. Its experience and past work covers e-commerce, hospitality apps, language learning and tourism apps as well as business solutions for large corporations.
DMI is also truly global, with over a dozen offices in the US and more in the UK, Germany, Spain and India to name a few. Looking at the app development side alone, the company offers competitor benchmarking, prototyping, user and guerrilla testing, backend integration and maintenance after the app is completed.
- 250+ mobile projects in 12 months from 2014/2015
- Clients include RBS, Rosetta Stone and Toyota
- Won a large number of awards including a Webby award in 2015
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Free Complete App Store Analytics Cheat Sheet Posted on 21st March 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- This beautiful historical building in Finland is home to a game development hub Posted on 17th March 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- How to choose the best pricing strategy for your mobile app Posted on 13th March 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Political dispute halts South Korean mobile game launches in China Posted on 13th March 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Y Media Labs and Box Join Forces to Leverage Alexa for Patients Posted on 07th March 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)