The Distance is an all-round mobile app development company with a team of designers, developer and consultants that will advise and support your application through all stages of development. Based in the UK, The Distance can create native apps for Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android for all kinds of customers, from retail to business.
The Distance also offers its very own data management solution, called “The Core”, designed to handle high volumes of traffic. Certified partners of both Google and the iOS Developer Program, the company’s clients include the NHS, Linda Farrow and Julian Lennon.
- PocketCommerce, off-the-shelf solution customised for your own personal needs
- Dedicated developers for each major platform
- “The Core” and other solutions can be integrated with pre-existing apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The hedgehog lab Team Envisages The Changing Future of Wearables Posted on 31st July 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- DotYork 2017 ticket giveaway! Posted on 24th October 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Made by Google Announcement Posted on 06th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Hey Siri, meet Google Assistant Posted on 10th September 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Apple Special Event Posted on 09th September 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Android 8.0 – Oreo Posted on 01st September 2017 (about 3 months ago)
The Distance Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.