The Distance is an all-round mobile app development company with a team of designers, developer and consultants that will advise and support your application through all stages of development. Based in the UK, The Distance can create native apps for Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android for all kinds of customers, from retail to business.
The Distance also offers its very own data management solution, called “The Core”, designed to handle high volumes of traffic. Certified partners of both Google and the iOS Developer Program, the company’s clients include the NHS, Linda Farrow and Julian Lennon.
- PocketCommerce, off-the-shelf solution customised for your own personal needs
- Dedicated developers for each major platform
- “The Core” and other solutions can be integrated with pre-existing apps
The Distance Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad, Windows Phone|
Dog-walking app Wag 'could be getting $300m investment' Posted on December 17, 2017 by Ben Heathcote
The hedgehog lab Team Envisages The Changing Future of Wearables Posted on July 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
- Apple presents Search Ads Basic Posted on 13th December 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Introducing: Google Play Install Referrer API Posted on 29th November 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- DotYork 2017 ticket giveaway! Posted on 24th October 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Made by Google Announcement Posted on 06th October 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Hey Siri, meet Google Assistant Posted on 10th September 2017 (about 4 months ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a The Distance representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
The Distance Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.