The Distance is an all-round mobile app development company with a team of designers, developer and consultants that will advise and support your application through all stages of development. Based in the UK, The Distance can create native apps for Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android for all kinds of customers, from retail to business.
The Distance also offers its very own data management solution, called “The Core”, designed to handle high volumes of traffic. Certified partners of both Google and the iOS Developer Program, the company’s clients include the NHS, Linda Farrow and Julian Lennon.
- PocketCommerce, off-the-shelf solution customised for your own personal needs
- Dedicated developers for each major platform
- “The Core” and other solutions can be integrated with pre-existing apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 8 Key Features of the App Store Product Page Posted on 20th July 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Flutter Posted on 26th June 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- WWDC 2017 Posted on 07th June 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Google IO 2017 wrap up Posted on 28th May 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Whats new in Android Wear 2.0? Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 6 months ago)
The Distance Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.