The Distance is an all-round mobile app development company with a team of designers, developer and consultants that will advise and support your application through all stages of development. Based in the UK, The Distance can create native apps for Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android for all kinds of customers, from retail to business.
The Distance also offers its very own data management solution, called “The Core”, designed to handle high volumes of traffic. Certified partners of both Google and the iOS Developer Program, the company’s clients include the NHS, Linda Farrow and Julian Lennon.
- PocketCommerce, off-the-shelf solution customised for your own personal needs
- Dedicated developers for each major platform
- “The Core” and other solutions can be integrated with pre-existing apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Whats new in Android Wear 2.0? Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Top 10 tips before you develop an app Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Made by Google Event Summary Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Apple’s ‘See you on the 7th’ event wrap up Posted on 09th September 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- An App Store Optimisation primer by Gummicube Posted on 20th July 2016 (about 10 months ago)