The Distance is an all-round mobile app development company with a team of designers, developer and consultants that will advise and support your application through all stages of development. Based in the UK, The Distance can create native apps for Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android for all kinds of customers, from retail to business.
The Distance also offers its very own data management solution, called “The Core”, designed to handle high volumes of traffic. Certified partners of both Google and the iOS Developer Program, the company’s clients include the NHS, Linda Farrow and Julian Lennon.
- PocketCommerce, off-the-shelf solution customised for your own personal needs
- Dedicated developers for each major platform
- “The Core” and other solutions can be integrated with pre-existing apps
The Distance Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad, Windows Phone|
Dog-walking app Wag appoints new CEO after raising $300m Posted on February 01, 2018 by Ben Heathcote
Line's new Fintech push is Line Financial, and it will have a cryptocurrency exchange Posted on January 31, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Dog-walking app Wag 'could be getting $300m investment' Posted on December 17, 2017 by Ben Heathcote
The hedgehog lab Team Envisages The Changing Future of Wearables Posted on July 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
- GDPR and Mobile Apps Posted on 16th March 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- Press Release: SlashData’s Technology Lead goes The Distance Posted on 26th February 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- The Best Mobile Devices of CES 2018 Posted on 03rd February 2018 (about 3 months ago)
- Apple presents Search Ads Basic Posted on 13th December 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Introducing: Google Play Install Referrer API Posted on 29th November 2017 (about 5 months ago)
Mobile app strategy, development and support
360 Degree Technosoft
Mobile App Development Company
Over 20 Years Of Software & App Development
Award winning app development shop
- Mobile-first strategy done right
Developing serious software solutions
The Distance Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a The Distance representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.