Codal is an app development company which offers the full cycle of app development, from UX design to formulating the strategy and creating and testing a fully functional mobile application as well as post-launch maintenance. On the technology strategy side they consult on cloud deployment, big data analytics and technical architecture amongst others.
Codal’s particular niche however is designing user experience. With their ideation and exploration process, they’ve developed exceptional apps for a mobile phone provider, for fine dining restaurants and an internal app for United Airlines.
- Key clients include Pepsi and United Airlines
- Official 1871.com tech partner
- Also competent in beacon technology
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Kotlin: What You Need To Know About The New Language Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- 3 Mistakes Your Mobile App Marketing Site Is Making Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- The US Government Is In Need of a Digital Experience Overhaul Posted on 15th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- What You Need To Know About Mobile Payments Posted on 15th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- How IoT Can Revolutionize CTA Transit Posted on 04th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)