Codal is an app development company which offers the full cycle of app development, from UX design to formulating the strategy and creating and testing a fully functional mobile application as well as post-launch maintenance. On the technology strategy side they consult on cloud deployment, big data analytics and technical architecture amongst others.
Codal’s particular niche however is designing user experience. With their ideation and exploration process, they’ve developed exceptional apps for a mobile phone provider, for fine dining restaurants and an internal app for United Airlines.
- Key clients include Pepsi and United Airlines
- Official 1871.com tech partner
- Also competent in beacon technology
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- The Rise of Company Culture Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Six eCommerce Tips for Explosive Conversions Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The Slowest Industries to Adopt Advanced Technologies Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Prototyping Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Chicago Tech: Big Brands That Started in Chicago Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)