Codal is an app development company which offers the full cycle of app development, from UX design to formulating the strategy and creating and testing a fully functional mobile application as well as post-launch maintenance. On the technology strategy side they consult on cloud deployment, big data analytics and technical architecture amongst others.
Codal’s particular niche however is designing user experience. With their ideation and exploration process, they’ve developed exceptional apps for a mobile phone provider, for fine dining restaurants and an internal app for United Airlines.
- Key clients include Pepsi and United Airlines
- Official 1871.com tech partner
- Also competent in beacon technology
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top Chicago App Developers 2015 Posted on 22nd December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Hacking The App Store Guidelines Posted on 22nd September 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Your Website Just Crashed During Peak Hours. Now What? Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Codal’s Takes On Apple Event 2017 Posted on 14th September 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- How To Recruit User Test Subjects Posted on 11th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Prepping Your Website For Black Friday Posted on 07th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)