Blue Rocket is a mobile app development company which endeavours to publish your application in 12 weeks or less, offering expertise in UX design and marketing plans as well as monetization strategies and app analytics. From ideation to launch, Blue Rocket’s process is fully focused on business and the monetization of your app.
San Francisco-based Blue Rocket was established in 2008 and brings together engineers specialising in their fields of mobile development. Building natively for all platforms, as well as developing servers for mobile applications, the company has experience social media integration, in-app purchases and location based services. It’s portfolio includes an app for restaurant chain Chipotle, sheetmusic apps and a Newsstand app for Zimio.
- Free white papers on mobile strategy and design
- Geo-fencing and Bluetooth Beacons Expertise
- NDA agreements available to freely discuss ideas
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Seven iOS Features to Leverage When Developing an iPhone App Posted on 19th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Six Ways To Make Your Mobile App A Daily Habit Posted on 10th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Seven Mobile App Strategies to Achieve Success Posted on 03rd February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Are Entrepreneurs Mobile App Product Managers? Posted on 20th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Ten Rules to Create a Successful Android App Posted on 13th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)