App Partner is a NYC-based app development firm that works with Fortune 500 brands, leading retailers, funded startups and more to craft digital products and strategies that solve business problems and drive measurable results.
There’s a reason “Partner” is in our name. We exist to help organizations achieve sustainable, long-term success. That means acting like part of the team, not just a vendor. That means offering insight and candid counsel at every stage of the engagement. And that means continuing to provide strategic value in the days, weeks, and years after an app’s launch.
App Development & Digital Strategy
We have experience building apps for every relevant platform, from stalwarts like iOS and Android to emerging technologies like VR, AR and wearables. That makes us uniquely suited to help clients thrive in today’s omnichannel world.
Our 25-person team in Brooklyn consists of award-winning designers, cutting-edge engineers, and some of the top minds in digital strategy. We don’t outsource, and we don’t offshore; we believe that great work only happens when everyone – your team and ours – can closely collaborate throughout the entire project.
Focus on Flexibility
Whether your needs are big or small, we’re there as your partner. We’ve helped startups write their business plans and make their first hires. We’ve helped some of the world’s most recognizable brands better connect with their customers. And we’ve done everything in between.
- Mobile data monetisation firm Tutela to focus on data reports from 2017 - data partner programme to close in Q1 until 2018 [INTERVIEW] Posted on 19th December 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Tutela reopens partnership programme for select mobile gaming and app developers Posted on 02nd December 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Appnext Webinar Series: The Definitive Guide to CPI Campaign Set-Up and Optimization Posted on 02nd November 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Metaps secures new funding, ready to expand global reach and build app payments system Posted on 12th February 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- A Beginners Introduction to Seed Funding Posted on 05th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What you need to know about ASO for iOS 11 Posted on 29th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- iPhone 8 and X: What You Need to Know Posted on 28th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Pitch your App to Tech Journalists Posted on 26th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 11 Instagram marketing tactics to skyrocket app downloads Posted on 11th September 2017 (about 1 month ago)