The App Business is a global mobile software and mobile app development company with headquarters in London. The company specializes in creating intuitive user experiences and offers scalable, agile app development and QA. The App Business also offers long term strategic partnerships to brands and organizations and develops across platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, iPad, Web and TV.
In addition to mobile software development The App Business also offers mobile consultancy, mobile site and web design, software engineering, analytics and maintenance and hosting. The company currently manages high-quality campaigns for leading global brads including Unilever, Sony, Network Rail and Mercedes Benz.
- High-quality mobile software and app development
- Scalable, agile apps offering intuitive user experiences
- Additional services include web and mobile site design, mobile consultancy and hosting
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Sachin Duggal, Co-founder of Engineer.ai Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 13th November 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- 5 Strategies for Boosting Mobile App Retention Posted on 30th March 2017 (about 9 months ago)
- Aladin El Hedri, CEO of Xtraball Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 09th March 2017 (about 9 months ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 11 months ago)
@piavela_ @neilkimmett Feel free to check out our open roles, @piavela_ 😜 🍰 >> https://t.co/IEz9xQSh5f(about 4 days ago)
If you missed @BrettThornton in @CityAM y'day as he discussed the narrow window of opportunity retail banks have to… https://t.co/4CqXZABjqh(about 4 days ago)
@piavela_ @neilkimmett It's true: we do have a fondness for tea and cake. Our tea ladies are a much-loved TAB insti… https://t.co/MAaEuDzKFG(about 5 days ago)
Open Banking is already here >> Food for thought on your commute this morning, with some straight talking from… https://t.co/0FTWc2JeKC(about 5 days ago)
RT @getyolt: Super excited to announce that there are now 100,000 registered users unthinking money with Yolt!! ⚡️ #UnthinkMoney #100000Str…(about 9 days ago)
The App Business Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.