The App Business is a global mobile software and mobile app development company with headquarters in London. The company specializes in creating intuitive user experiences and offers scalable, agile app development and QA. The App Business also offers long term strategic partnerships to brands and organizations and develops across platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, iPad, Web and TV.
In addition to mobile software development The App Business also offers mobile consultancy, mobile site and web design, software engineering, analytics and maintenance and hosting. The company currently manages high-quality campaigns for leading global brads including Unilever, Sony, Network Rail and Mercedes Benz.
- High-quality mobile software and app development
- Scalable, agile apps offering intuitive user experiences
- Additional services include web and mobile site design, mobile consultancy and hosting
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 5 Strategies for Boosting Mobile App Retention Posted on 30th March 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Aladin El Hedri, CEO of Xtraball Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 09th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Sergei Kovalenko, CEO of Aprenita, Talks App Development Funding Posted on 16th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
Here's Architecture Owner Tim Gibson with a brief primer to Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) >>… https://t.co/kStMX220X0(about 11 days ago)
Since 2014, OneView has been the smartest tool in the boardroom @Unilever. Learn more here >>… https://t.co/D18zuiXHeo(about 11 days ago)
What can retail banks learn about mobile product excellence from new challengers like @monzo? Take a look >>… https://t.co/6hhjb9kt85(about 13 days ago)
A new, redefined mobile experience to engage a wider readership @Telegraph. Read all about it >>… https://t.co/ju5qiArYZh(about 13 days ago)
We're looking for a Lead Experience Designer to shape our team capabilities & define the products of tomorrow >>… https://t.co/KYb7efnC46(about 25 days ago)