The App Business is a global mobile software and mobile app development company with headquarters in London. The company specializes in creating intuitive user experiences and offers scalable, agile app development and QA. The App Business also offers long term strategic partnerships to brands and organizations and develops across platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, iPad, Web and TV.
In addition to mobile software development The App Business also offers mobile consultancy, mobile site and web design, software engineering, analytics and maintenance and hosting. The company currently manages high-quality campaigns for leading global brads including Unilever, Sony, Network Rail and Mercedes Benz.
- High-quality mobile software and app development
- Scalable, agile apps offering intuitive user experiences
- Additional services include web and mobile site design, mobile consultancy and hosting
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Alexandra Uren, Marketing Manager at Borne Digital Talks App Development Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Ohad Levin, Chief Architect at Insert Mobile Talks In-app Marketing Posted on 03rd October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Roadhouse Interactive closes its doors, highlighting competitive mobile games business Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Raman Mittal, Co-founder of Hohoo Chat Talks App Development Posted on 20th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
Hot #jobs of the week: TAB is seeking Automation Tester & Software Engineers (iOS and Android). Apply now:… https://t.co/9uD0X66QwT(about 9 hours ago)
TAB had a great time last night at @SwiftLDN. Some very insightful talks with great key takeaways for our #iOS team. https://t.co/mxOWcHHCyK(about 12 hours ago)
A hypotheses-driven approach ‘accelerates experimentation & amplifies validated learning.’ says @barryoreilly: https://t.co/H8GE7ep3Qi(about 14 hours ago)
RT @WillJThomas: @iotwatch a group of us from @theappbusiness v. keen to come along to the London IOT even tonight - any way to still come/…(about 16 hours ago)
RT @danielablg: @SwiftLDN some good talks this evening, @TheAppBusiness in the 🏠! https://t.co/p9ptQoQDMi(about 16 hours ago)