Ad60 is the advertising agency studio behind Songza, the music streaming service and app which bought by Google in 2014, and that is just one of the many achievements by the company. Featured in Forbes, Time and the Wall Street Journal, Ad60 offers services from UI/UX design to app coding and development, marketing and ecommerce strategy.
Ad60 has offices in Brookly, New York and North Carolina, but has delivered apps internationally, including Hightail, the file collaboration service used by 98% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Key clients include Christie’s, Intel and Men’s Health
- 25 million monthly users of their products
- Extensive experience in banking and investment sectors
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Bottle Cap Principle: How a simple observation changed the way we work Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Agencies Built from Products Act Different Posted on 10th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Introducing Stash, the easiest way to invest your way Posted on 14th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Christie’s Auction House Posted on 09th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Stash – A New Way to Invest in What You Love Posted on 21st August 2015 (about 2 years ago)