Ad60 is the advertising agency studio behind Songza, the music streaming service and app which bought by Google in 2014, and that is just one of the many achievements by the company. Featured in Forbes, Time and the Wall Street Journal, Ad60 offers services from UI/UX design to app coding and development, marketing and ecommerce strategy.
Ad60 has offices in Brookly, New York and North Carolina, but has delivered apps internationally, including Hightail, the file collaboration service used by 98% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Key clients include Christie’s, Intel and Men’s Health
- 25 million monthly users of their products
- Extensive experience in banking and investment sectors
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 2017 Webby Winner for Best Financial Services / Banking Mobile App: Stash Invest Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Aligning your Top Priority: Partner over a Task Taker Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Leadership Qualities I Learned from My Wife and Kids Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Failure will be a major contributor to your success Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How a Results Oriented Philosophy Generated 40x Revenue Growth Posted on 21st March 2017 (about 2 months ago)