Unity Ads is the ad monetization solution for mobile games from Unity Technologies. It enables mobile game developers to monetize their entire player base, via ads that are native to Unity-based games. Thanks to its smooth integration, Unity ads allow game developers to target players that are most likely to be interested to try a particular game. Also it allows game developers to increase LTV (lifetime value) of their player base.
The platform is compatible with all game engines including Corona, Marmalade and Adobe Air among others, and works with Android 2.3 upwards and iOS 4.0 onwards, giving it large reach on the market. It is also mediation-ready, being coded to accept plug-ins from SkyRocket and MoPub.
- Industry-leading eCPM
- High global fill rate
- Built-in to the Unity Engine
- Used by Ruzzle: over 35 million players in 128 countries.
- Over 200 million installs in 3 years
- Near-real-time reporting with web dashboard and API.
Unity Ads Info
|Key Markets:||Global, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Video|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed, Real Time Bidding|
Synative rolls out solution to more easily create mobile playable ads Posted on September 24, 2018 by Anne Freier
Snapchat and Twitter catch up in Singular's latest ROI index Posted on February 23, 2018 by Anne Freier
Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freier
SDKs pose potential privacy threat to mobile app users Posted on October 09, 2017 by Anne Freier
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
New Performance Index by AppsFlyer shows top performing mobile advertising networks Posted on February 27, 2017 by Anne Freier
Mobvista and NativeX both ranked in the Top 20 Best Performing Ad Networks of 2016 Posted on February 13, 2017 by Jamie Giggs
Mobile users want more control over the mobile adverts they see Posted on January 19, 2017 by Anne Freier
AppsFlyer launches new advertising revenue attribution solution for mobile publishers Posted on December 15, 2016 by Anne Freier
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Unity’s Operate Dashboard: How to measure, monitor and optimize your free-to-play game for success Posted on 12th October 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Game of Sites: Unity Between Five Kingdoms Posted on 30th August 2017 (about 1 year ago)
- What this cool cat can teach you about mobile free-to-play games Posted on 15th August 2017 (about 1 year ago)
- Unity’s future of VR ads and how Cinemachine and Timeline will change storytelling as we know it Posted on 22nd July 2017 (about 1 year ago)
- 16 Highlights from 2016 on the Unity blog Posted on 29th December 2016 (about 2 years ago)
Doble Via Latam
Best Performance Agency
Universal interface to your mobile audience
Slim and easy publishing
Best Mobile Performance Network
Apple Search Ads
An efficient and easy way to help people discover your app
Largest Russian ad network
Unity Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.